Dave Lang - Possible Fake Black Belt

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/1744492/Possible-fake-Black-Belt/?pc=11988

The thread has been quite active over the last few days. Just in case you guys missed it.

11,988 Replies

It was almost a thousand pages long and deserved eternal life. RIP

link doesn't work...  I actually went to his gym when I was a blue belt. He showed some awful armbar technique and my friends and I tried to get him to roll with us..   He wasn't having any of it.

What happened? Why it get berimboloed? 

Purged.

Lol what a shitty app

I thought he eventually decided to actually train and dedicate himself to earning his belt?

Not that I’m a fan of his. Also I believe he was involved in stolen valor bs too, which is intolerable.

Meatgrinder - I thought he eventually decided to actually train and dedicate himself to earning his belt?

Not that I’m a fan of his. Also I believe he was involved in stolen valor bs too, which is intolerable.

What if he later joined the army to legitimize that one too?

lol this guy is doing everything backwards.

Why was the thread deleted? I was in that motherfucker from the jump. Hadn't checked it the last year or so when it would pop up in my subscriptions but is the evilMexicanjew still active on here at all? It was funny when that clown shoe would pop his head in and rile everyone up

1 Like
Fern 10th Planet - 
Meatgrinder - I thought he eventually decided to actually train and dedicate himself to earning his belt?

IDK…I’d leave it to the guys who were actually in the service to decide that, but it sounds like making a donation to make amends for stealing?.. Not sure I’d want to be in a foxhole with a guy that might require some integrity and dependability.

I say if he survives two minutes with Wallid, he should be black belt on sheer balls and stupidity.

Meatgrinder -
Fern 10th Planet - 

IDK…I’d leave it to the guys who were actually in the service to decide that, but it sounds like making a donation to make amends for stealing?.. Not sure I’d want to be in a foxhole with a guy that might require some integrity and dependability.

Ya no shit good point 

things to see people to do -

What happened? Why it get berimboloed? 

The fuck?

Bump - anyone know why the original post was deleted? Surely, it must be archived somewhere.  Such an epic thread.

1 Like
SidRon - Of all of the guys that you would choose to fake a black belt from why would someone choose the guy that is most likely going to murder you and your family when he finds out what you did? Who was his second choice, Ralph Gracie?

Yeah exactly, pick the guy that has never promoted anyone, surely he would forget if he promoted me.  

Robobear - 
SidRon - Of all of the guys that you would choose to fake a black belt from why would someone choose the guy that is most likely going to murder you and your family when he finds out what you did? Who was his second choice, Ralph Gracie?

Yeah exactly, pick the guy that has never promoted anyone, surely he would forget if he promoted me.  

Just goes to show he didn’t know shit about the sport

NicolasRGC -
Robobear - 

Just goes to show he didn’t know shit about the sport

Well he was smart enough to pick someone outside of the US.  To me that was the dead give away back then. When I stopped in, him having a black belt from a guy that has never been to the US made it obvious,besides his awful armbar and inability to spar because of a back issue.  I train in the area and haven’t heard a thing about him or any new schools associated.

BUMP AGAIN, where did original thread go?

one of the all time great ones.