david haye - victim of dirty tricks!

jaseprobst -  Not quite buying Haye's excuse, but the proximity of the crowd to him when he walked in was ridiculous. It was like going through a most pit.

He might have an excuse if Klistchko didn't HAVE TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING!

epwar - 
jaseprobst -  Not quite buying Haye's excuse, but the proximity of the crowd to him when he walked in was ridiculous. It was like going through a most pit.

Wlad had a much clearer path and looked like a killer that people didn't want to be near and the Ukranian anthem was done justice.

Where was Tom Jones to save the day?

GingerWhinger - 
epwar - 

Wlad had a much clearer path and looked like a killer that people didn't want to be near and the Ukranian anthem was done justice.

Where was Tom Jones to save the day?

THIS. I was worried about how Wlad would deal with it, but they somehow had more room. I dunno. I hope someoen really didn't step on Haye's toe and break it but honestly I was thinking of the OG "hat snatcher" video compilation with how close the fans were, particularly to Haye.

Good thing Haye had the new James Thompson with him.  The old James Thompson would have been KOed by a glancing chav elbow, leaving Haye defenseless.

Haye was a victim of being a pussy once he got in the ring with that monster.

Well, he should be mad at his fans then because most of the drunken guys hopping in his way were shouting, "C'mon England!"