David Krumholtz -"Dana White bad for the sport."

Voting op up to spite cornstock Phone Post

This thread is lost in all the GSP and Torres news but is almost as important. A real live celebrity is now hating on Dana.

Yeah, its being overshadowed by the whole team quest debacle too. This thread is in my subscription list, so I'll bump it now and then until it gets some traction.

ttt

Even A-List celebrities are wishing Dana to be out now.

Krumholtz is hardly A-List.

Robert Downey Jr. is A-List.

Krumholtz is more like C/D-List.

It is quite obvious he isn't that close of an observer. Which is fine, but at the end of the day it is a fight sport. What is blurred between reality and fiction? The promotion? Dana white is busy running a fight business not deciding who is the "heel" and who is the hero all the goddamned time. I'm sorry, I have my own opinions of the production, promotion, and presentation of the UFC but I'm getting sick of "I cant tell the difference between real and not real."

well you are either:

1) paying WAY too much attention to the drama, allowing it to overshadow the event and giving the impression to non fans that it "might" be scripted, whereby you can not let go of the fascination in innocuous TV drama in order to pay attention to the actual system of MMA, surrendering yourself to asinine hyperbole in order to denegrate a sport you are supposedly a "huge fan of", or . . .

2) a fucking cretinous, lack wit moron.

Yes I get it, I'v heard it all before, It's just I still laugh when I hear "the lines are blurred". Lets call a spade a spade. It is just utterly fucking stupid. Just shows me who is talking about this fighter's gameplan, and who is talking about this fighters choice of clothes to the press conference.

Dave Krumholtz, unknown actor and UFC fan. You're seriously fucking saying he's famous because he would've been in knocked up? Jesus Christ Phone Post