David Lee Abbott is Psycho

Where at? Bar or MMA event?

Tank`s lucky to be alive.He might not even drink no more because of the serious surgeries that he has had.He moved from HB to Arizona.

UPW wrasslin show in anaheim.

1 Like

No booze for him at all.

Still a legend in the UFC anyway.

I was at an EARLY UFC “after party” in a shitty hotel in Charlotte and a drunk guy tried starting a fight with me and my buddies. We were still in high school, so thank god Keith Hackney stepped in to diffuse the situation.
Some time after that night, my buddies and I were watching a UFC and out walks Tank and my friend yells… “Isn’t that the drunk guy that tried to kill us”
yep

10 Likes

Stop pissing off Tank

3 Likes

Imagine that man hitting on you. And no means go…

2 Likes

I’ve seen him clock many a dude while getting pulled out of Perqs.

1 Like

I remember the first time I saw Tank was at UU95… he had a huge rep coming from ufc 6 so I expected a lot. He disposed of Jennum in seconds and then get laid on and slapped by Severn for 20 minutes lol

I remember UU95 had such a great lineup but it stunk overall . Ruas laid a dud

Anyone else see the ol fishhook??

1 Like

Yeah,it was against Oleg.The UFC immediately made a rule change of no fish hooking after that.

2 Likes

Wish I Had that footage of Tank running up the weakest Hill than claiming other guys aren’t doing that and he’s got more cardio etc lolll

1 Like

As much as I thoroughly enjoy playing with cheddar man’s emotions I’m pretty certain there have been several stories told about Tank and his Pursuit of man sex told on here. And if Shan says David Abbott wanted to perform un-natural acts with him, Id be inclined to trust Shans man-sex intuition…

1 Like

I just got the feeling. I was 17ish so I doubt he would have, but I felt I was a pretty young fella.

1 Like

If I can track down the pic you guys will crack up at my scrawny little ass with Tank

1 Like

He looks sucked up on meth.

Not sure when this was taken but he suffered a fairly serious stroke and lost a lot of weight. Last I saw him he looked better but still working in some things.

1 Like

How the hell can he afford to live on the same street as Clint Eastwood?