David Loiseau's opponent

TKO Communications would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in the announcement of David Loiseau's opponent for TKO 15: UNSTOPPABLE.

Originally scheduled for Friday January 16th at 2h00PM, the press conference has been pushed back to Thursday January 22nd. TKO has a verbal agreement right now with David Loiseau's opponent but won't be able to get the signed contract until Monday.

TKO President Stephane Patry has negotiated with several of the top Middleweight fighters in the world and the selection of Loiseau's opponent was taken very seriously by the organization. TKO would like to thank its World Middleweight champion David Loiseau for his patience. Despite not knowing for sure who he would fight on February 28th, Loiseau trained like a mad man for this fight while making sure his teammate Georges St-Pierre would be ready for his UFC debut.

It's been almost one year since David Loiseau stepped in the TKO ring and in less than 45 days he will be back in HIS house to defend his title for the third time against the biggest opponent of his MMA career.

For more information, please visit www.tkozone.tv - tickets are on sale right now at 514-999-7531

WWW.TKOZONE.TV

-30-

looking forward to the announcement. i've got front row seats!

any guesses?

damn! I cant wait!

If he gets the call to take Lee Murray's place, what will happen with this fight.

Oooh I hope it's a pack of ninjas.

=)