DC and Rogan are fucking idiots

DC and Rogan. Replay of an older fight on while im in the kitchen and all i hear is "WHOAAAA…NOOOOO…HES GOT EM…WHOAAAAAAAA…HES GONNA TAP…HES OUT!!!

Come back in the living room its going to the next round

3 Likes

WHOAAAAAAA…OHHHHHHHHH…HES IN TROUBLE WHOAAAAAAAAA…

1 Like

WOOOAHHHHHHHH OH NOOOOOOOO HES CAUGHT WOOOOAHHHHHH

Great Thrad

3 Likes

WHOAAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHH NOOOOO

1 Like

“HES GONNA TAP!!! HES GONNA TAP!!! OHHHHHHH…hes out…”

2 Likes

HE’S ROCKED!!!

7 Likes

Hahaha YES. Thank you sir

I loved the fight with Izzy and Jan when he wouldn’t shut up about Izzys feints while completely ignoring the fact he was being completely dominated

THOSE FEINTS!!

11 Likes

Christ meisha is hot

1 Like

HE’S HURT!! HE’S HURT!!!

1 Like

from chatgpt

1. “This is a crazy sport. It’s like rock, paper, scissors, but with real human beings beating the shit out of each other.”

2. “If you’re a football player and you win the Super Bowl, you get a ring. If you’re a fighter and you win, you get a cauliflower ear and a flat nose.”

3. “It’s like these guys have a license to do magic, and that magic is punching people in the face.”

4. “He’s got the reach advantage, the height advantage, and the hair advantage. That’s a triple threat right there.”

5. “It’s like two bald men fighting over a comb at this point.”

6. “His ground game is so good, it’s like he’s grappling with Velcro on the mat.”

7. “He’s got the flexibility of a yoga instructor and the knockout power of a sledgehammer.”

8. “These guys are like human ferrets. They can squeeze through the tightest spaces and still come out swinging.”

9. “If there’s a zombie apocalypse, I want a UFC fighter on my team. They’re used to getting punched in the face and still keep going.”

10. “It’s the human chess match, but instead of moving pieces, they’re throwing fists and kicks. It’s like Bobby Fischer with a roundhouse kick.”

1 Like

IT IS ALL OVER!!

I miss Mike Goldberg.

9 Likes

They were feeling it in the moment.

Joe is phoning it in at this point

5 Likes

i think they bring out the worst in each othrr, but they think the opposite and carry on with enthusiasm

2 Likes

OP is on queer street

THAT WAS NASTY!

2 Likes

this is the best thread in a while

2 Likes

being UFC announcer is a pretty lucrative job lol