DC " Conor McGregor ‘Absolutely crossed the line "

What’s lost is what Dustin said. The guy is a dirtbag. Money can’t buy you class. His true character is on show now for the whole world to see. Can’t beat the guys in a fight so run your mouth now and show your ass. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Khabib and Conor are both trash humans and hypocrites.

Khabib is a terrorist supporting religious nut who, when “insulted” can jump kicking down into an audience of innocent bystanders while preaching “love”.

Mcgregor is worse imo. The dolly, the old man, the horrible stuff he says. Typical for someone with low social status and no education. Without fighting he would be a scum criminal stealing your car.

If your neighbor acted like this would you still want them to live next to you?

9 Likes

Jajajaja?

1 Like

Sounds a lot like this place and some that post here…

He’s been a member for 3 days, it’s a retarded new gimmick, just ignore it.

6 Likes

Wonder if DC thinks tacitly supporting the beheading of teachers is crossing the line. Wonder if he has ever had a deep philosophical conversation with his fake “brother”

3 Likes

What did Dustin say?

Imagine thinking this way about an awesome human being like Dustin Poirier. We found the bitter, delusional Conor fan. Nothing better to do in life?

The more I read your comment, the more idiotic you sound. Conor looked helpless during the fight and immediately right after, he was laying there with a snapped leg and exposed himself for who he really is on the inside. It’s not for show, it’s not a gimmick. That’s him. Talk about irony. Dustin is 10x the man Conor will ever be! All the money in the world can’t buy you that.

2 Likes

For you or anyone to criticize him for wanting to behead and disfigure someone shows your Islamaphobia and bigotry.

2 Likes

boring dr steve brule GIF

1 Like

It’s DC injecting himself into the situation to get material for his ESPN show. He’d love to coax McGregor on there to talk about this Oprah shit. Good friend and brother to call Khabib to see how he is and tell the world about their talk.

1 Like

Shit. Don’t forget xenophobic.

Jejejeje

Da fuq you talking about? I think Connor is a dirtbag. Maybe my post was misinterpreted or worded wrong. Lol. Btw I’m from Poiriers area.

1 Like

People will cry wolf about this but Khabib never got shit about supporting people in favor of the killing of homosexuals

Personally I don’t give a fuck. It’s words.

Cry about it or move on. If you don’t like Conor’s tweets don’t fucking read Twitter, it’s really simple.

3 Likes

Not a peep when he bought Poiriers little girl into it though DC? Honestly Khabib is by all accounts a garbage person, and DC and anyone else who sings his praises loses some respect in my opinion.

Abdulmanap by all accounts was a stellar human being, and what Conor said once again showed what a piss poor excuse of a “man” he is. But it was not even close to the tweets he aimed at Dustin and his family

3 Likes

DC is in love with Khabib, that’s why he is offended. Conor is scum, but Khabib is no
better really.

3 Likes

Ha that’s my bad then. The way you started your post out sounded like you were talking about Dustin.

1 Like

Comes across like a nice guy here.