DC could be king at 185

SUPER HLUK - If he could make weight, he'd definitely be champ at 185. I see him beating Weidman easily, tbh.

DC would be a dominant champ too. Phone Post 3.0
This. He's far above weidman and I think he'd finish him in 2 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Cormier wrestled 184 in college... Phone Post 3.0

makes 185. Loses in title fight

Fuck. He should cut to 170 he's only 5'11 Phone Post 3.0

He's 35. I cant really see him making another drastic cut like that again. Phone Post 3.0

I might be crazy, but I think DC can beat Jones. He doesn't have much longer to do it, but he can learn from this loss and improve as a result.

I think the TD's Jones scored on DC made a huge impression on the crowd, analysts and judges and because of it people are thinking DC can never beat Jones. So going to MW would be a drastic move at this point, and the kind of commitment that, if he's going to stay a fighter at all, might as well be directed toward a rematch with Jones.

DC-Weidman is a comic book fight though, kind of wild to think about. I'm not sure at all what happens. But I think both Weidman and DC can beat anyone, including each other. Cardio might be the difference in that fight.

I find the lack of Brolce memes in this thread disturbing. Phone Post 3.0

He should make 145 and show McGregor what USA rasslin is all about.

Weidman beats anyone at 185, including Cormier.

ABE FROMAN -

I can't see Weidman stopping him or much of anybody else.

Thoughts?

-_-Fight me lil bitch Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN - 
MMAReview - Abe, MAYBE. I love DC and I'm not a huge fan of Weidman, so I would hope so. But Longo is way underrated as a striking coach and Weidman knocked out Anderson Silva. His BJJ is sick and his wrestling speaks for itself.

How do you see a very light DC beating Weidman?

I think DC has faced guys like Barnett who are equally great at subs and he doesn't have to much to worry about when it comes to wrestling.

Machida was within a punch or 2 of becoming the champ against Chris, DC has more power and will stay in the pocket and tough it out.

I think he outlasts Chris over time. Not cardio, just pressure.

Machida was within a punch or two of becoming champ? What fight was that? Weidman won a lopsided unanimous decision, with 2 judges giving him 4 rounds.

Cormier vs. Jones was a hell of a lot closer than WEidman vs. Machida. Weidman was pitching a complete shut-out into the 4th round.

Even if he could make the weight, I don't think he has the speed or skill to hang with the top ten on their feet at 185. And This is coming from a Cormier fan. Phone Post 3.0

If he was King of 185 his reign would look like this:

"Long live the King! The King is dead!"

FlaMMAADDICT - 
ABE FROMAN -

I can't see Weidman stopping him or much of anybody else.

Thoughts?

-_-Fight me lil bitch Phone Post 3.0

ok

The Shockmaster - 
ABE FROMAN - 
MMAReview - Abe, MAYBE. I love DC and I'm not a huge fan of Weidman, so I would hope so. But Longo is way underrated as a striking coach and Weidman knocked out Anderson Silva. His BJJ is sick and his wrestling speaks for itself.

I think DC has faced guys like Barnett who are equally great at subs and he doesn't have to much to worry about when it comes to wrestling.

Machida was within a punch or 2 of becoming the champ against Chris, DC has more power and will stay in the pocket and tough it out.

Machida was within a punch or two of becoming champ? What fight was that? Weidman won a lopsided unanimous decision, with 2 judges giving him 4 rounds.

Cormier vs. Jones was a hell of a lot closer than WEidman vs. Machida. Weidman was pitching a complete shut-out into the 4th round.

It was any fight you were watching with Machida and Weidman in it.

DC's weight cut was part of the reason he gassed against Jones in the championship rounds. No way he makes 185, the guy is too stocky, not fat, to make it.

Weidman would work over Cormier at 185.

He is still heavy at 205. Phone Post 3.0

I think Weidman would crush Jones and Cormier. Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN - 
The Shockmaster - 
ABE FROMAN - 

It was any fight you were watching with Machida and Weidman in it.

Well, there's only 1 of those and it wasn't close.

austinjames427 - I think Weidman would crush Jones and Cormier. Phone Post 3.0

Jones was pretty much calling out Weidman by saying he thinks he could cut to 185