DC is terrible at UFC commentary

Yup

MccaRTHY is the worst. He speaks like it’s still 1993. He attempts to explaIN the most mundane details. Cant stand him.

Because boxing commentators are never shills…lol

1 Like

wait, how do you get your threads to pay dividends? i never got sent shit! wtf is going on?

to be fair, love the idea of having a few different booths to choose from on a ppv. you could have an analyst crew, a Rogan/DC he’s-rocked!!!1 hype crew and maybe a crew made up of early-20’s joker dickheads for the stupid young people.

2 Likes

Confused Look Around GIF by yvngswag

Didn’t know this was a boxing post

He is truly awful and I’ve been saying as much since day 1.

3 Likes

Agreed OP he was a blatant diversity hire and a poor commentator.

His ‘‘THUG ROSE THUG ROSE THUG ROSE’’ shit was one of the most cringy things I have ever heard from a sports commentator.

Felt like I was listening to a special needs child who had been given too much sugar.

The UFC should bring back Jimmy Smith!

1 Like

Snoop and Urijah were the worst

3 Likes

Mauro Ranallo is the absolute worst.

3 Likes

Shut The Fuck Up Veep Season 6 GIF by Veep HBO

1 Like

I would rather listen to 3 DCs at the same time than one moment of Mauro Ranallo.

4 Likes

snoop didn’t know what he was doing. didn’t he start calling someone a bitch, over and over?

1 Like

DC is a flawed commentator but like someone said, it’s just like listening to the UFC with your buddy. I enjoy his enthusiasm and banter. I understand others might not.

Cruz is by far the worst commentator. He will suck the soul out of every event and fight. It could be Ward vs Gatti and he would find a way to make it seem boring. I feel like a funeral procession is on when he is talking. He is a great post fight analyst, keep him there.

They should try out a few new people and see how it goes.

1 Like

Bisping over DC, Cruz and Anik

1 Like

I never get it what Bisping goes on about talking about those car keys. Even though he starts it with “LISTEN” and I listen.

I’d rather listen to DC over Dom Cruz. Bisping is on a similar level. I like Rogan, Jon Anik and DC doing commentary

Give me

Mauro, Sciavello and Rogan for a ppv card

1 Like

I think Din does a good job .I dont mind DC either.Matt Serra would be amazing

This, idk about cruz, but bisping sometimes can be hilarious

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like