DC is trolling again: he claims Volk beating Islam would be the biggest upset in UFC history

I’m pretty sure he’s just very compromise by ESPN and very very biased towards his friends

I mean, did you see his top 5 combat sports athletes of all time list?

Amanda Nunes at 5 :rofl::rofl: ESPN made him do that. You’ll never convince me otherwise

1 Like

Hard to tell.

He works for ESPN now and part of their training is trolling I’m sure.

The more ridiculous the shit you say is, the more people talk and complain about it.

It’s sad that the world has left honest news and reporting behind in favour of outright clickbait bullshit.

Easier to get headlines and views with bullshit than with good honest hard work, and views are all that matters to them so easy road it is.

Used to be if your shit was stupid then nobody paid to watch it.

Now with the internet it doesn’t matter if it’s good or terrible, as long as there is engagement.

A bunch of comments on a story is all they need even if every single one is just saying how stupid the story is.

Good point and very possible. I kind of get the impression, a lot of DCs knowledge generally isolated in large part to AKA. He probably isn’t a dude who watches fights on tv on his days off but prefers to spend time at the gym with other fighters. Just a guess, I don’t really know.

1 Like

Betting wise, Holm was +1000 against Ronda. Dillashaw was +600 against Barao

3 Likes

Not only is it not Top 100 in all time sporting upsets, but it’s not Top 10 in Combat Sports.

MMA is way to variable for there ever to be major upsets when comparing to other sports. With the gloves worn in the UFC, a flash KO is always possible, it’s what makes it such a great sport. Look at Russow v Duffee as a prime example

Buster Douglas beating Tyson is on another level of upset to Serra v GSP, and odds reflect it in boxing, you regularly get the likes of Douglas priced at +10000 in boxing. When did you last see an MMA fighter at even +1600

If you put the 25th ranked fighter in the division up against Islam, he wouldn’t be a +1600 dog

Ok it’s the biggest upset in title fight history then

1 Like

Ihope the manlet king wins

1 Like

Damn man. Lock whoever did that in a room with Drew for 5 minutes. This world is fucked.

His mom had a rough life with drugs and was into prostitution.

Sadly likely a pimp or John. Too bad they never found the guy.