DC: Jones is the Biggest Cheat in UFC history and Fraud in GOAT discussions

Gets busted up and gifted decisions regularly and virtually stopped finishing fights a decade ago.

Filthy roid cheat should never be mentioned in GOAT discussion.

14 Likes
6 Likes

Cant believe this, but i agree with you 100%.

Think he also lost the fight against Marreta.

In the Rampage and Glover fights you can also see him blatantly poking them in the eyes. In one of those fights (cant remember which) he poked them and they immediately complain to the ref as Jon pokes them again lol.

Then theres a year back i think it was that he inadvertently admitted to the whole hiding under the cage from USADA. He said he was hiding because of weed, but it was an out of competition test so he wouldnt have gotten in trouble. So its either coke or roids that were in his system or both.

Only a doucher as big as Jon could bring you and i together lol.

9 Likes

Fuck that cheat

13 Likes

Every close fight magically goes his way, ducks rematches. Allowed Ā«pulsesĀ».

6 Likes

I think JJ is a creep and a cheat, but who the fuck is DC to be calling people out?

He admitted cheating during his HOF speech(wtf?). He said his coach said something like ā€œremember that old wrestling trick?ā€ when he brought up the towel cheat. That means that Cormier has cheated his entire career. Hypocrite.

3 Likes

The weight thing is the responsibility of the officials involved, not DC.

Big difference from altering your body with chemicals your entire career to gain the upper hand.

12 Likes

Hereā€™s the only thing that matters: He always found a way to win.

Thatā€™s the only thing that matters in the end. He delivered results.

If someone was really bored I would like to see a montage of all the eye-pokes and the extended fingers to deter his opponents offense.

Incredible to think he was never knocked a point, and I canā€™t recall ever getting a real warning.

3 Likes

Go to 1:51:13

2 Likes

Santos, Gus and Reyes all beat that ass but the judges gave Jones the champ treatment decision.

Jones is also a huge cheat. That does matter in the end. It makes his legacy meaningless.

3 Likes

Chael begs to differ

Or does he?

Yeh. He cheated a lot more than Jones. Just never saw the same level of success as a result

Also both wife beaters

Hasnā€™t had an impressive win since Gus in 2013. Has only fought more than once a year one time since then. Multiple time drug cheating, eye gouging POS with only 1 finish since Sonnen(2013), yet some people still think he belongs in the all time greats conversation. I donā€™t get it.

1 Like

Every time Jones or Dana says that heā€™s fighting at HW ā€œSOONā€, Iā€™m the first guy to call bullshit. Wanna know why Iā€™m so confident about doing that? Because everyone makes it seem like thereā€™s some kind of logjam, ā€œoh, we just need to get the contracts done, Stipe and the other guy are difficult to work withā€. Horse shit.

If Jones wanted to fight at HW, thereā€™s a trilogy fight that has always been waiting for him. Itā€™s the perfect fight for him to test the waters at HW against a guy heā€™s already ā€œbeatenā€ twice. And itā€™s still somewhat compelling, because DC has only lost to Stipe at HW.

They could book that fight TOMORROW. Both guys have been out for a meaningful amount of time, so thereā€™s mystique to it. If DCā€™s still talking about JBJ, imagine the animosity that they must still harbour for one another.

Off topic: I just realized I have no idea who the current HW champ is.

1 Like

USADA doesnā€™t say anything about roid suspensions anymore. Thatā€™s why weā€™re waiting.

Jones has been suspended for years after his last infractions. There is chatter heā€™ll be back soon but there always is. Iā€™ll believe it when I see it.

3 Likes

Jones would beat any version of Fedor

jon jones sport GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

5 Likes

Dc shouldnā€™t be allowed to commentate a JBJ main event. He most certainly cannot be the one to interview him in the octagon after the fight

1 Like