DC on a fighter being 40lbs heavy…

Daniel “hold the towel” Cormier needs to be a little less passionate about calling out fighters for weight.

Seems like he should be compassionate for someone who made a mistake.

5 Likes

At the time of towel gate, Cormier was 40 years old. And, he took the fight on short notice against Anthony Johnson, BECAUSE JON JONES PISSED HOT AND WAS PULLED OUT OF THE FIGHT. AGAIN.

Cut the old man some slack.

8 Likes

then don’t take the fight if you can’t make weight. There should be no excuses.

3 Likes

1 Like

Yea. You know I have been here 10 years longer than you and I’m well aware of the reasons for his struggles. I just think he should have left it alone.

Not one person cares how long you have been here, dork.

15 Likes

I have to learn the dc towel technique for my next naga completion

You should write a book about this. You know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

That’s a lie…

2 Likes

40lbs over if you are a 125 fighter is not the same thing at ALL

1 Like

Most people don’t care that you are a faggot.

What’s your point?

Why does the length of time you’ve been here have to do with anything? Im saying when a guy is that old, it gets harder to make weight. If you want to live you in your perfectionist reality and point fingers at people, so be it.

1 Like

Great Idea!! All I am saying is unless you have some sort of agreement going in and you don’t think you will make weight, don’t take the fight. I’m not sure why this is controversial.

Listen,I’ll be frank with ya fella… Perhaps I am a bit biased. Though, unbeknownst to you, I am, a short pudgy black wrestler. I see myself in Cormier in many ways and am downright enamored with the guy. So perhaps my love created a haste to save his good name.
So yes, no one should ever miss weight, but DC also fought a known steroid abuser 2 times. And when he was told Jon failed the drug test, asked the UFC to let him fight Jon anyway. That’s a champions mindset. I hold DC in high regard and shall stand not to see his good name sullied as a simpleton.

3 Likes

I really like DC and support him. He is a top shelf MMA fighter and should be considered in the greats category.

But his comments about the guy being overweight are a bit hypocritical when he cheated a weighin. That was my point. He leaned on the guy for something that he has also done. I just think it wasn’t necessary.

That is all.

1 Like

Idk he should still be allowed to commentate on things,it is his job.

Like if Jon Jones sees another roid munching cheat…he should be able to say hey that guy is a roid munching cheat.

1 Like

Did you see the part where I said “lean” in?

I didn’t say he shouldn’t talk about someone’s weight. I said he shouldn’t be hypocritical about it.

My OP literally spells this out.

after DC so blatantly cheated at weigh ins, and till this very day still denies any wrongdoing, he should never point fingers at anyone for cheating in MMA (steroids included).

2 Likes

You make good points but a standard is a standard for a reason

Crying about a fighter getting called out for missing eight. Be compassionate??? Do you really not see how soft and ridiculous you look? Show some compassion…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like