DC should fight Lesnar instead

Now that Jon Jones is gone Cormier should step in and fight Brock

Cormier would manhandle Brock.

Good fight for Cormier, would probably be similar to Cain/Brock

Would be entertaining 

Yeah, this is actually a worse match up for Lesnar. MMA math.

Not sure what you guys are smoking, but i give Lesnar a better chance to beat Cormier than beating Jones. Cormier still crush Lesnar tho.

Ultimate Cuck -

Cormier would beat Lesnar even more easily than Jones imo.

I really want to see Lesnar vs Struve. Frate train ragdolling a bean pole.

Thats sounds like a Pride matchup more than a UFC one. Would love to see it and it would be a legit freakshow matchup. DC beats Lesner pretty easy i think.

I’d fap to Cormier first Brock. Probably more than once mind you.

I don’t know if DC has the draw power for the Lesnar fight. I would still like to see it go down tho.

Son of Neckbone - I don't know if DC has the draw power for the Lesnar fight. I would still like to see it go down tho.

I hate how everything these days comes down to draw power. You got douchebags like Schaub constantly talking about that 

I like that match up . Reward DC for sure then retire 

Will Lesnar be interested? I think he was up for the Jones fight because of the money, not sure DC can generate the same level of hype.

BigWilliam - Will Lesnar be interested? I think he was up for the Jones fight because of the money, not sure DC can generate the same level of hype.

Lesnar is a money fight against Chad Griggs if he wanted it. DC is the closest thing to a big draw they have over 200lbs at this point. I don't think Overeem drew much with Stipe, and he'd probably be the next biggest. I won't count Cain since he doesn't fight much and Brock wants no part of that man again.

Probably would make sense for Cormier to get a win or two to get the fans worked up for a Lesner fight. Agree that Lesner may be enough to sell the fight by himself.

Cormier and lesnar are friends

Rhyno5820 -

Cormier and lesnar are friends

Then they should be good friends and help each other make millions of dollars.