DC will destroy Jones!!!

Stronger with better wrestling.

DC is the next LHW champ!

Ha Phone Post

Jones beats him 49-46.

DC is amazing and many fans don't realize it. The guy is so fucking strong and literally could hold these HW's against the cage all night if he wanted. He is going to give Jones hell if they fight.

Jones beats him via reach.  I bet Gustaffson would also beat DC.

Jones wouldn't even be able to out thumb wrestler DC.

Cormier is gonna rag doll jones. He is stronger than big country.

Jones is not stopping a DC takedown. He will get tossed on his head. Phone Post 3.0

cyberc92 - DC is amazing and many fans don't realize it. The guy is so fucking strong and literally could hold these HW's against the cage all night if he wanted. He is going to give Jones hell if they fight.

I think Cormier has been the best fighter on Earth since the Barnett fight.

I'd like to see him get to 205 before making crazy assumptions like you guys have been.

I still don't think he can, or will go to 205 Phone Post

Frank Gallagher -
Crystal Whiskers - Jones is not stopping a DC takedown. He will get tossed on his head. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck getting deep on Jones.

Beep? Phone Post

You can go deep with Jones all you like. Phone Post 3.0

I don't really disagree but nothing about this fight would lead me to think that. Phone Post

Paramount Donkey - I'd like to see him get to 205 before making crazy assumptions like you guys have been.

I still don't think he can, or will go to 205 Phone Post
Lol a 224 lb dude hydrated is a 205er. And he's still fat lol. He could get to 205lbs just by diet and not cut anything. But that wouldn't be smart. Cormier would absolutely tool jones in a wrestling match. Mma we shall see Phone Post 3.0

The Gumball Kid - Jones wins by Knockout I don't think it'll be close. Don't be surprised if Jones outwrestles him at 205 or atleast stuffs all his takedown attempts
This - and I absolutely abhor JBJ Phone Post 3.0

roy stopped  several of his takedowns

You never know, but outclinching Frank Mir and outboxing Roy Nelson are not exactly credentials that have me convinced he's going to walk through Jon Jones. Both Mir and Roy Nelson stopped his takedowns, too.

ranier wolfcastle - 

roy stopped  several of his takedowns

Yeah, and got up instantly when he was taken down.

DC might win, but he certainly doesn't destroy Jones.

CRE - 

It may be because I'm drunk, but this gif left me in tears for some odd reason.

thread title is misleading...it should read..

Cain V. will destroy jones