DC: With Champ Jon Jones’ History of Failed Drug Tests, ‘It’s Hard’ to Call Him GOAT

Yes, then I said “great suggestion” when someone brought up GSP. Your “Not really” response when everything I said is accurate (as far as I know… that would have been my next question) was confusing. I guess you meant that you disagree. So we disagree. That’s part of the good ol GOAT discussion.

1 Like

The rest of your post after great suggestion is about putting forth DC as a strong contender for GOAT. Im saying no, not really, and listing out fighters who are actual contenders for GOATs who didnt pop for PEDs. DC would be lucky to be top 10.

Do you give no weight to a fighter holding championships in two different divisions at once?

In order to call someone the GOAT, they should have competed in a competitive division don’t you think? Nobody is calling Ronda the GOAT WMMA fighter anymore, and for good reason.

I believe DC roided and still lost to Jones. I think he is a jelly hypocrite

5 Likes

What about DC’s history with towels?

5 Likes

4 Likes

E759C92D-8C75-4433-8223-9871CE3C5224

2 Likes

DC will always resent Jon Jones. It’s ok DC, I know you never got caught with PEDs but we all saw your towel trick *wink wink.

4 Likes

If you put an asterisk on DC for the towel, good for you for having standards. If you’re not consistent with it, you’re just an idiot making noise.

2 Likes

DC is correct.

1 Like

DC is a cheat himself.

3 Likes

I like dc but he’s just hating at this point.

1 Like

I don’t hate anyone, or anything, and I would not consider anyone who has popped (certainly not the one guy allowed to compete with gear in his system) potentially for GOAT. Thanks to the cheaters, we’ll have no idea how good they might have been if they did not cheat. That is on them, not those of us with standards.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I see this posted all the time. This was clearly a result of a concussion. Yall ever see Luke Kuechly after he got concussed and knocked out in a game. He couldnt stop sobbing. Thats what happens when a guy on the juice head kicks you. you get a concussion.

This however is not a concussion. This is Jon Jones sobbing like a little school girl after getting caught one of many times.

1 Like

If Jones was never born then DC would be the LHW goat

2 Likes

I can empathize with DC.

Jon Jones really is like Hancock (Remember? Will Smith movie). Parties, does coke, does not give a fuck and goes ahead and wins every time.

He probably feels like Jon Jones does not deserve or appreciate the gifts he’s got.

Jon is fit, tall, good looking guy who is cocky, does not give a fuck, fucks up, does not have to put in much effort but gets it all in the end. And at the end of it pretends that he is this good guy and says he deserves it all because he is a good guy. And what’s worse; people like Jon, cheer for him and jeer DC when DC is trying to show everyone that Jon really is a bad guy! (As a personal opinion, I think Jon has fucked a bit, but I think he is a good guy. Everybody loves a troubled, successful fuck up).

Meanwhile DC had to struggle, had to walk the line, work for it, wear the suit, nothing was given to him so he feels like he is the one who actually deserves it all.

I would say DC did not like Jones from the get go. And he started this rivalry.

Sometimes you just have to accept that somebody is just better, luckier, more deserving than you. No matter how much effort you put in. There is no fairness in life. Some people are simply blessed. And Jon Jones does put in the work.

I bet DC wishes he never met Jon Jones. It genuinely bothers him that Jon has success in life. It’s a horrible feeling and hard to let go.

I wrote about their rivalry before. You can read it below if you’re interested.

1 Like

DC is pretty common in sports, a guy who is at the top of the sport but just happened to compete during the era of a once in a generation talent so will be completely forgotten about. Fucking sucks for all those guys every sport has them.