Deal for UGers at Fan Expo

Stitch will be at the Qwick AID booth during the expo and any UGers that swing by can get a box of Qwick AID bandages and an autographed photo of Stitch. And for those of you who know Stitch, you know how fun he is to talk with. Just tell them that you're from the UG and that I sent you.

I'll be at the Qwick AID booth on and off on Friday for sure and maybe some on Saturday.

It's fight week! Can't wait to get to Vegas!

BTW, Stitch and House have both been using these bandaids for about a year now and absolutely swear by them.

TTTing this because I don't want anybody to miss out on some FREE Qwick-AID products, especially aspiring cutmen.

In for whenever I find out how the fuck I train to be a cutman! Phone Post 3.0

45forever - In for whenever I find out how the fuck I train to be a cutman! Phone Post 3.0

Sure Stitch will be able to give you some solid info. He's got a DVD about becoming a cutman as well, Giving the Fighter One More Round.

Zac Robinson -
45forever - In for whenever I find out how the fuck I train to be a cutman! Phone Post 3.0

Sure Stitch will be able to give you some solid info. He's got a DVD about becoming a cutman as well, Giving the Fighter One More Round.

Thanks mate,I'd pop in for sure if it was in Scotland lol. Phone Post 3.0

45forever - 
Zac Robinson -

Thanks mate,I'd pop in for sure if it was in Scotland lol. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, maybe next time there is an expo in the UK...

In! Phone Post

Done. Phone Post

Cool, maybe I'll see you guys there.

Another TTT for anybody wanting to meet Stitch and get some free Qwick AID bandaids.

Zac Robinson -

Another TTT for anybody wanting to meet Stitch and get some free Qwick AID bandaids.

Hey zac, when are you getting in? Phone Post

Matt Phillips - 
Zac Robinson -

Hey zac, when are you getting in? Phone Post

Tommorow in the evening. As Stitch said, "Let the games begin!"

ttt

About to board my plane, TTTing this one more time. Looking forward to see a bunch of UGers tomorrow.

Remember to stop by the Qwick AID booth today or tomorrow to meet Stitch and get some free bandaids.

ttt