Dean Lister on the Up...

Suloev won by split decision according to the pride forum.

shit...How do you access the Pride forum?

I thought Dean has been training a lot of stand up? He got warned for being too cautious and not engaging suleov.

Good job of Dean to go the distance. Shows he's got what it takes. Well done ot Suloev as well.

"shit...How do you access the Pride forum?"

Look up to your left on the screen where all the forums are listed. Click the little plus sign next to promotions. You'll see Pride Results listed there, click on that.

Elvis

He had been training his standup.. doesn't garuntee you are gonna rock everyone..I understand also Suloev was also warned for stalling on the ground

Awesome of Suloev to fight off Dean's subs and awesome of Dean for avoiding the dangerous strikes of Suloev.. I can't wait to see the fight

Great. the only fight on this card that i was excited about and it sounds like it was a stallfest.

I won't be ordering this show.

TTT for Lister making waves

I thought Elvis had started posting again.

1 Like

Looks like his next fight will be against Akira Shoji. Shoji better keep this standing and brawl. If he avoids the takedown/guard pulling from Lister he can win a decision.Ā 

OnCall - I thought Elvis had started posting again.

Elvis just had a baby boy on April 4th, so heā€™s currently just enjoying his time with his son.Ā 

Congrats, Elvis!

Damn brah..16 years later back on this thread. Old asf

FETT_the geekĀ -Ā 

Elvis just had a baby boy on April 4th, so heā€™s currently just enjoying his time with his son.Ā 

Wow. Thatā€™s great to hear. Thanks.

I think Jocko mentioned posting on this thread on his podcast haha

OnCall -
FETT_the geekĀ -Ā 

Wow. Thatā€™s great to hear. Thanks.

No problem bud.Ā