Dean Lister should have had Ricco to train...

Malvert the Janitor - 
uniquetechnique -
DeanLister - yes clearly an easy way to beat me, that's all someone has to do is to train this move... I've never seen it before and I have absolutely no way to defend against this move.. Do you have any tips for me to become as good as you perhaps? Appreciate the advice, thanks a lot :))))))

DOH!!!!

You know I love you man.

Dean is not only my former team mate but a true friend that guided me in the right direction when I needed it most. I was so deep into BJJ Politics that I was afraid to leave my team but he got me in the right direction and I only got better with my new team.

Thanks Brotha
Well it's nice that you're returning the bjj advice... Phone Post 3.0

lol.

DeanLister - yes clearly an easy way to beat me, that's all someone has to do is to train this move... I've never seen it before and I have absolutely no way to defend against this move.. Do you have any tips for me to become as good as you perhaps? Appreciate the advice, thanks a lot :))))))

This response is exactly why you haven't been run away from this forum, LOL!

Mr Lister is a good guy. He knows OP and has taken this for what it is. Good friendly banter.
Like the man even more that peanut butter now :-)))))))) Phone Post 3.0

Haha it's good to know that in 2014 that this can actually still happen on The UG.

If they need one more for the next Avenger film, good chance theyll tap Dean Lister. Phone Post 3.0

Meant to say they'll have tap Dean Lister.
As in, it would take all the Avengers to submit him.

Joke ruined. Commence flaming.

yeah I know you uniquetechnique all is good and always got love for my bros

Dean is awesome!

DeanLister - yeah I know you uniquetechnique all is good and always got love for my bros

Da Man!!

After you beat my Sakara like he was a baby, I should offer no advices, but I am a fan.

Neck Crank + Side Step = Unstoppable Frate Trane Phone Post 3.0

I'm working on my neck cranks now in preparation to call out Dean Lister.

Now, if only I can find his neck. I know there's one somewhere between his head and those bull shoulders. . .

Dean, if you see a 175 lb white belt headed your way in the street, i'd suggest you walk the other way.

Dean, I was wondering if it was the pressure on your chest more than the neck crank. I've used that in the past and most guys say they can't breath, and when it's been done to me it depends on the way the top guy cranks it.

It looked more like a chest compression the way Josh hit it to me...

HUGE fan of you and Josh both, I'd pay again to see a rematch.

JEFF3KIDS - Dean, I was wondering if it was the pressure on your chest more than the neck crank. I've used that in the past and most guys say they can't breath, and when it's been done to me it depends on the way the top guy cranks it.

It looked more like a chest compression the way Josh hit it to me...

HUGE fan of you and Josh both, I'd pay again to see a rematch.

Hmm