Dean Lister should have had Ricco to train...

for that fight with Barnett.

I've known Dean since he was a Blue Belt at Fabios and one thing with Dean Lister is he will likely ask for a rematch.

Dean was caught TWICE by the same crank before with Ricco Rodriguez. We trained Dean with the same neck crank after the first match with Ricco when he lost,only to get neck cranked again. I remember there was one person holding the crank while 2 other people were applying pressure to the person holding the crank on Dean and he wouldn't tap. We thought he was ready, in fact we knew he was ready...Then Ricco got him again.

yes clearly an easy way to beat me, that's all someone has to do is to train this move... I've never seen it before and I have absolutely no way to defend against this move.. Do you have any tips for me to become as good as you perhaps? Appreciate the advice, thanks a lot :))))))

Lol Phone Post 3.0

The End lol Phone Post 3.0

It's obvious that Dean just shouldn't skip neck day. I mean, strength conquers all right? /sarcasm off Phone Post 3.0

Lol, Hey Hendo thread 2.0 Phone Post 3.0

Dean Lister is a cool name.

hehe ;)

jdindiana - Lol, Hey Hendo thread 2.0 Phone Post 3.0
Hahah this Phone Post 3.0

Snap Phone Post 3.0

In for...fuck that, I'm out. Dude scares me... Phone Post 3.0

I'd love for the 01ers who posted first and second to come speak to Dean about their analysis...

Guess I'll stay for that! Phone Post 3.0

lol

DeanLister - yes clearly an easy way to beat me, that's all someone has to do is to train this move... I've never seen it before and I have absolutely no way to defend against this move.. Do you have any tips for me to become as good as you perhaps? Appreciate the advice, thanks a lot :))))))
You figure out who OP is, Dean? I like how you're checking in on all the threads from the past few weeks today. Phone Post 3.0

OP done got served Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - Lol, Hey Hendo thread 2.0 Phone Post 3.0
I came here to say this. lmao Phone Post 3.0

DeanLister - hehe ;)

Dean, sort of random but were you 185 pounds for a good portion of your grappling career where you were having great success in the open-weight division?

I'm at about that borderline 185-190 weight and I like to follow the grapplers at that weight who are able to excel in the top open-weight tournaments, in case you wonder why I ask.

DeanLister - yes clearly an easy way to beat me, that's all someone has to do is to train this move... I've never seen it before and I have absolutely no way to defend against this move.. Do you have any tips for me to become as good as you perhaps? Appreciate the advice, thanks a lot :))))))

DOH!!!!

You know I love you man.

Dean is not only my former team mate but a true friend that guided me in the right direction when I needed it most. I was so deep into BJJ Politics that I was afraid to leave my team but he got me in the right direction and I only got better with my new team.

Thanks Brotha

Jack Brown - 
DeanLister - yes clearly an easy way to beat me, that's all someone has to do is to train this move... I've never seen it before and I have absolutely no way to defend against this move.. Do you have any tips for me to become as good as you perhaps? Appreciate the advice, thanks a lot :))))))
You figure out who OP is, Dean? I like how you're checking in on all the threads from the past few weeks today. Phone Post 3.0

He knows me, He's only been on this forum...almost longer than me...Hehe.

uniquetechnique -
DeanLister - yes clearly an easy way to beat me, that's all someone has to do is to train this move... I've never seen it before and I have absolutely no way to defend against this move.. Do you have any tips for me to become as good as you perhaps? Appreciate the advice, thanks a lot :))))))

DOH!!!!

You know I love you man.

Dean is not only my former team mate but a true friend that guided me in the right direction when I needed it most. I was so deep into BJJ Politics that I was afraid to leave my team but he got me in the right direction and I only got better with my new team.

Thanks Brotha
Well it's nice that you're returning the bjj advice... Phone Post 3.0