Dear Floyd.....what happens if....

You step into a cage and somebody does this to your leg before you show them 'proper Boxing technique'?

why would Floyd be throwing leg kicks?

whiteghost - why would Floyd be throwing leg kicks?

I'm just saying that somebody could break his leg in 2 while he's trying to Box.

ABE FROMAN -  I'm just saying that somebody could break his leg in 2 while he's trying to Box.

Your point would come across better with a pic where a leg kicker wasn't the one that got hurt badly.

Elusive Floyd enjoys sticking leg out:

Elusive Floyd in another leg planting exercise that would go over well in MMA:

PBF is in denial about what MMA is.

His talk about boxing this, boxing that, boxing technique, blah blah blah...

Does he not realize it is practically impossible to use boxing skills effectively in the Octagon? has anyone bothered to point this out to him, during his numerous interviews?

Or will he pay his opponent to box him, instead of grapple and submit him? Will he talk trash to keep the opponent from landing hella leg kicks?

Stepping in the Octagon would be the dumbest thing PBF ever does, so it makes sense for him to make MMA look ridiculous.

All I know is, I will be watching Belfort vs Franklin, and loading up the highlights of the boxing match afterwards.

I think Belfort and Franklin will put on a good show, knowing what they are up against.

Barring a flash KO early on, it should be an exciting fight.

ABE FROMAN -  Elusive Floyd enjoys sticking leg out:

He is stepping on Gotti's foot. Isn't that an old school boxing trick, or is it not effective at all?

evil veiled -

He is stepping on Gotti's foot. Isn't that an old school boxing trick, or is it not effective at all?
Works well in Boxing, not so much on another man's bare foot when he's trying to double-leg you.

Id love to see PBf vs Kyshenko or Souwer

Dhalsim should really stick to the straight kicks

That leg looks like it's made of rubber, ouch.

That's not what 50 Cent thinks.

hard not to laugh at you clowns that think floyd would ever consider fighting in an mma event for what equates to welfare compared to what he makes.

go work at mcdonalds, get a few paychecks and then decide when floyd should try mma

story97 - hard not to laugh at you clowns that think floyd would ever consider fighting in an mma event for what equates to welfare compared to what he makes.

go work at mcdonalds, get a few paychecks and then decide when floyd should try mma
If I were talking shit about how bad the workers at McDonald's were then I should put up or shut up.

I'd like to see Floyd fight this guy:

Floyd better watch out leaving his leg out there like that:

Instant Death

I love the way Sylvia falls sooooooooooooooo fucking slowly.

it's like his brain was trying to decide if it was going to kick back into gear or just shut off and in the mean time his body exited the freeway.