Dear Joe Rogan

MrTamliani - Why is Joe Rogan all of the sudden hatin on Fedor, I don't get it. If I recall correctly he always was a big fan or am I wrong? I guess with all the ped shit recently, it is a hot topic to talk about and point fingers Phone Post 3.0
He is a paid shill of the UFC. He does what he is told. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - Fedor kind of refuted Rogan nicely, from BJ Penn website

"He likes to do PR scandals. As always, I'm ready now to test and always will and always would've been clean. Actually we did get tested for steroids but everyone just assumed that because no one tested positive that there were no steroids. Of course the thought has crossed my mind, and assumptions were made, but it gave me strength to know that my opponent may have had to use something while I put in all of the hard work and long training trying to be a better fighter which is why, with God's help, I was able to win whether my opponent was on steroids or not."

When it comes to Anderson Silva's recently failed pair of drug tests for anabolic steroids, 'The Last Emperor' had the following to say:

"It's extremely upsetting that an athlete of that level actually turned to an aid from drugs to enhance his performance. It's a slap in the face overall. A slap in the face to the sport and all the fighters in the sport. I also feel that an athlete should depend on their skill set, experience and hard work they put in and not have to look to shorten that distance between hard training and the win by using or depending on steroids or any performance enhancing drug. Most importantly you have to stay true to yourself as well as those fans who made you who you are as an athlete. And now due to the use of steroids, he has this trademark, I feel, as someone who uses performance enhancing drugs to win."
You have ignored this user.

I hate to even comment because anything said on here that is not 100% in line with being pro Fedor gets taken as hate. Fedor coming out like this is a bit strong. Almost Tim Kennedy like. When people come at you with ridiculous allegations, don't give them the time of day, imo.

I think there are a lot of people who doubt Kennedy's stance because he is so annoyingly holier than thou, and Fedor steps into the same waters by even entertaining these accusations. Also kicking a guy like Anderson, while he is down, that was not necessary, imo. Even Hank Aaron still comes out in a magnanimous tone when discussing Bonds and A-Rod.

Wasnt that something he said 3 years ago? Phone Post 3.0

If Pride contracts stated that they will not test for steroids, then your a damn fool to think that the dominating heavyweight champion wasn't using.

Ray Cappa - He wasn't hatin on Fedor. Why is this so hard to understand? Are Fedor Fanboys stupid? Phone Post 3.0
I assume this is a rhetorical question. Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention I don't think Fedor was that fucking big. I would say that's was a natural body.

You guys put too much weight on the thoughts of others.

MrTamliani - Why is Joe Rogan all of the sudden hatin on Fedor, I don't get it. If I recall correctly he always was a big fan or am I wrong? I guess with all the ped shit recently, it is a hot topic to talk about and point fingers Phone Post 3.0
Is it that difficult to understand. UFC is in the middle of couple of huge PED scandals so let's talk about one of the most successful fighters of ANOTHER organization to take the heat off the UFC. Phone Post 3.0