Dear Joe Rogan

Why is Joe Rogan all of the sudden hatin on Fedor, I don't get it. If I recall correctly he always was a big fan or am I wrong? I guess with all the ped shit recently, it is a hot topic to talk about and point fingers Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he was hating, just considering the possibility that he was taking PED's Phone Post 3.0

Seriously. Who gives a fuck what Joe Rogan thinks or says?

Its his opinion.

Don't mean shit.

Much like mine. Phone Post 3.0

King K - Seriously. Who gives a fuck what Joe Rogan thinks or says?

Its his opinion.

Don't mean shit.

This.

Joe puts out an opinion just like we do here on the UG. You are allowed to disagree with what he says. Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't hatin on Fedor. Why is this so hard to understand? Are Fedor Fanboys stupid? Phone Post 3.0

MrTamliani - Why is Joe Rogan all of the sudden hatin on Fedor, I don't get it. If I recall correctly he always was a big fan or am I wrong? I guess with all the ped shit recently, it is a hot topic to talk about and point fingers Phone Post 3.0
Is Rogan supposed to answer this in 3rd person? Phone Post 3.0

Bit of a cuntish thing to say imo, Fedor was a younger guy in pride.

Fedor didn't put any muscle on for his last 3 fights which were not in the States that's usually the biggest tell.

Why did he not make this argument at BJ Penn instead? When BJ fought in Japan he was bigger and obviously they don't test so he must be juicing.

Really douchey and I love Rogan, but hey we all have opinions. Phone Post 3.0

I'm wondering if you listened to the podcast or if you are just basing it on the quotes from the article. I listened to the podcast and in context it didn't come across as him "hating" at all. He was giving his opinion and they really spent very little time on the subject. There was nothing wrong with what he said and regardless, it's his podcast. He speaks publicly for upwards of 10 hours a week, it's silly to try to scrutinize and get upset with anything he says. Phone Post 3.0

aatard - I'm wondering if you listened to the podcast or if you are just basing it on the quotes from the article. I listened to the podcast and in context it didn't come across as him "hating" at all. He was giving his opinion and they really spent very little time on the subject. There was nothing wrong with what he said and regardless, it's his podcast. He speaks publicly for upwards of 10 hours a week, it's silly to try to scrutinize and get upset with anything he says. Phone Post 3.0
This. Did you even listen to the podcast? Dumb hater threads like these are why everyone ditches this place Phone Post 3.0

GroundStPound - Bit of a cuntish thing to say imo, Fedor was a younger guy in pride.

Fedor didn't put any muscle on for his last 3 fights which were not in the States that's usually the biggest tell.

Why did he not make this argument at BJ Penn instead? When BJ fought in Japan he was bigger and obviously they don't test so he must be juicing.

Really douchey and I love Rogan, but hey we all have opinions. Phone Post 3.0

LOL BJ was bigger? More like fatter.. and what the aatard guy said.

King K - Seriously. Who gives a fuck what Joe Rogan thinks or says?

Its his opinion.

Don't mean shit.

Plus he could of been high when he said it.

Shy Guy -
King K - Seriously. Who gives a fuck what Joe Rogan thinks or says?

Its his opinion.

Don't mean shit.

This.

Joe puts out an opinion just like we do here on the UG. You are allowed to disagree with what he says. Phone Post 3.0
Just because it is his opinion does not mean he is free from criticism. Phone Post 3.0

there wasn't a single moment in Fedor's career where I've watched and thought "yeah, clearly roids". His physique changed even in Pride FC and he commented on it by explaining his change in SnC. Rogan's speculation/conjecture on that alone was ridiculous. Although, I can see why people are skeptical with Pride since almost everyone was on the joos

I don't have an issue with what he said.

But its a possibility with any fighter.

I think I've heard Rogan say that Fedor is the greatest heavyweight of all time.  What did he say that has everyone yanking out their tampons like they are starting a lawnmower and spiking them?

Listen, I just want to make clear that I'm not hatin on Rogan or something I like the guy. Maybe Instead of saying he was hatin I should've said he was questioning. I'll take a listen to the podcast because I only read the article.
Just the way some guys explode on threads is crazy Phone Post 3.0

MrTamliani - Why is Joe Rogan all of the sudden hatin on Fedor, I don't get it. If I recall correctly he always was a big fan or am I wrong? I guess with all the ped shit recently, it is a hot topic to talk about and point fingers Phone Post 3.0
He did not even say he did them. He said without a positive test we can never know. All he was saying was maybe, how is that so wrong? Phone Post 3.0

Need some tissues to wipe away those tears little girl? Phone Post 3.0

He just opens his mouth and words come out like diarrhoea from someone with disentry ...

Rogan didn't talk about BJ Penn or GSP being on them because the person he was talking to didn't bring them up and say that they are so great because they never used.

He didn't bring Fedor up out of nowhere, people. He was responding to a guy saying Fedor did what he did without ever using PEDs. Basically rogan is just saying how the fuck are we supposed to know? They didn't test in pride, so to say that he unequivocally didn't ever use anything is just ignorance. That can never be fact. Just like it can likely never be fact that he was on something.