DEBATE: Is this one of the worst opponent choices for Cyborg in years?

I have a TON of respect for Bellator. But Kavanagh is 7-4 and 2-2 in her last four. Cyborg is a -4000 favorite on Draftkings. In comparison, Nunes is a -720 favorite in December and that is normally a huge number. Is this Cyborg’s least formidable foe in years?

Was hoping for John Kavanagh.

4 Likes

Just so I’m clear. That means you’d have to be four thousand dollars on cyborg to win one hundred?

You’d receive four thousand and one hundred dollars on a four thousand dollar bet…?

3 Likes

I believe so :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That would make more sense :rofl:

1 Like

Yuuuup

fallon fox is the only opponent i want to see cyborg fight

2 Likes

Cyborg closed -1300 and -1600 favs vs Blencowe and Smith as well recently.

I have not found watching Cyborg, Nunes or Harrison competing interesting at all since Cyborg vs Nunes happened.

Whole division is sad and its the last thing anyone I know likes about the sport.

The rankings site can’t even put a top 20 list together without combining two weight classes.

Like Cyborg, Harrison was a -4000 favorite in her last fight as well.

The WFW division is a complete joke. Everyone knows it but some don’t like to say it because its not PC to say such things in 2021.

2 Likes

First post nails it again.

1 Like

There’s always a chance she takes a dive for a payday.

Fuck cyborg and fuck giving a shit about this. Some roided up dude who made a career beating the shit out of pretty girls like gina and the Dutch chick.

I would bet the house on Cyborg if she fought John Kavanagh

2 Likes

Guess the debate is over on that opponent choice.

SBG Ireland just went 0-4 in their last 4 big fights with Gallagher, Quelley, Kavanagh and Conor all getting KOed or submitted.

1 Like