DeBlass vs Fukuda Set for UFC on Fuel TV 6

http://mmajunkie.com/news/30318/tom-deblass-meets-middleweight-riki-fukuda-at-ufc-on-fuel-tv-6.mma

Tom DeBlass (7-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) is dropping a weight class and has agreed to meet middleweight Riki Fukuda (18-6 MMA, 1-2 UFC) at UFC on FUEL TV 6 in November.

UFC on FUEL TV 6 takes place Nov. 10 at Cotai Arena in Venetian Macau Resort Hotel. Macau is a special administrative region of China.

The main card, including a Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le headliner, airs live on FUEL TV. However, DeBlass vs. Fukuda likely will be part of the Facebook-streamed prelims.

Seems like an even matchup to me.

I like it.  bump

RIP Deblass Phone Post

What's your analysis of this fight Mike?  Fukuda is a tough mf'er for sure and goes hard all three.  That's a very tough fight. 

Why would you even ask that? He comes in every DeBlass thread to rip him apart for whatever reason, when DeBlass is typically respectful

DeBlass' gas tank is going to be tested again.

Fukuda by decision. Too much striking/ wrestling /cardio. 30-27 on all score cards Phone Post

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 

RIP Deblass Phone Post

Good to see him in the show

SHOGUN250 - Why would you even ask that? He comes in every DeBlass thread to rip him apart for whatever reason, when DeBlass is typically respectful

I know, but I was was trying to get a real answer and he gave it. Phone Post

I like it

I love how all the haters are judging DeBlass on his last fight. He took the fight on 12 days notice because he had the balls to step up and do so. There are not many fighters that accept a fight in the big show on that short of notice. So hate all you want, but DeBlass will be a force in the Middleweight division.

AND..........do we remember that he dominated Cyrille in the fight until he got tired because he traveled to Sweden out of shape and on 12 days notice?

do we remember that he trains everyday with world class athletes and UFC fighters (Edgar, Costa, Weidman, Sapo, Almeida, Gian and many more)

and he is now working with Brian Stann's nutritionist to have the best cut and performance possible.

Hate all you want haters, but you don't see this man day in and day out bust his ass to be a world class athlete.

^Great points. Very interested to see the REAL Tom DeBlass.