Define old school here

I showed Helio the concept of leverage.

1 Like

98ā€™er here

but u have posted conservative views here, how are u not banned?
and what happened to cartel?

1 Like

I remember getting my website made by WebWorkDoneNow.com and that was pretty cool back in the day.

They really helped me out.

Haha how do you know such things! Cartel is still around I hear!

I came here in high school. Now Iā€™m in my 40s. Still in high school.

5 Likes

i heard hes a real jerk, goin around playing sublime covers in coffee shops

1 Like

Shhhh

Old school starts in 1983 with Run-D.M.C.'s Itā€™s Like That, and ends in 1991 with Leaders of the New Schoolā€™s Case of the P.T.A.

Oh, sorry; wrong question. The OG UG started in late summer 1998 and ended on January 17, 2005.

I was here the first month and there were already a few hundred others. The password thing is urban legend.

99 for me
Lurking for decades

I canā€™t remember my original join date but I had a previous account and then lost that info/email and joined again with this account in 04. I was old school enough I started on Mosulā€™s (or however it was spelled) BJJ forum which predated this one. I never posted enough with any regularity to be remembered. One thing I do remember and a guy who posted all the time, CRE, who would every so often make a long post saying he was leaving the forum and then would never leave but apparently did leave at some point in one of my hiatuses from the forum.

1 Like

ā€œRottiesā€ ā€œKKMā€ ā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™ve been here a while hahah.

1 Like

I joined in either 99 or 00; from what i recall when I joined, the UG was primarily obsessed with debating who could beat Rickson and OG seemed to have every other thread somehow involving machine may. Soupnazi threads were always a favourite.

1 Like

I actually donated to Machine May lmfao. He had a fundraiser for himself. Obviously way before gofundme

donate to me, i have to pay the govt 300k

haha for what

inheritance

Was on Mousels and came over here when it got rollingā€¦had the fighterā€™s notebook and am still waiting for the updates.

1 Like