Degrees of separation, by punches

Gunderson- yves edwards - josh Thompson - Cain valasquez. Phone Post

Carlos Newton - Matt Hughes - GSP - ETCETCETC.

Cool thread!

Does a bro fist count as a punch? Phone Post

I've been punched in the face by overeem who got punched by werdum who got punched by fedor Phone Post

I've been punched by Frank Dux, who was punched by Bolo Yeung, who was punched by Bruce Lee...

ObamaCare -
PosterBoy -  I've been punched in the face by overeem who got punched by werdum who got punched by fedor Phone Post

winner

Phantom punch by fedor. Ask werdum. Phone Post

Sam Sheridan - Haha! Nice one Kirik!
I was punched in the face by Tony Fryklund, as well as by Tim Sylvia, so that connects me to Anderson and Randy...I'm sure I can think of some others....

Haha good ish Phone Post

I was punched and kicked numerous times by John Dixson... who has fought Severn, Igor vonchancyn, and many others

I was KOed in the Gym by Alan belcher
I was rocked by Pat Barry
Beat on and chocked by Rich Clementi
Chocked and arm barred by Tim creduer
Matt Brown tapped me for fear of what was gonna happen
Red Shaeffer... i declined for fear of embarrasment
Jeremy Horn chocked me
Hector Camacho (i gave him hell for 2 rounds, then he stopped playing and busted my nose)

So in escense... i have fought everyone (including Kirik)

BTW (Kirik we have a mutual friend... who while rolling, I accidently tore his elbow up when he trained down here in Biloxi)

I was slapped in the chest by Renzo at a comic book convention. That is pretty fucking nerdy.

Renzo fought Sakuraba who fought everybody.

I have been rendered senseless by Hammerin' Hank Milligan (1983 US hvywt Natl Champ), who lost in Olympic Trials on ABC, commentated by Howard Cosell, to 17 year old... Mike Tyson. I am 2 degrees from Tyson. And, I was only a junior middle. Phone Post

Cool idea, lets see...

I've been punched in the face by Jordan Smith who trains at Black House. Therefor I am 2 away from tons of UFC champions and fighters.

As far as grappling goes, I've rolled with Buchecha before.

I punched in the face by George Kovacs who shook hands with Bruce Lee. Phone Post

Was* Phone Post

I was slapped around by Roland Payne, who was punched in the face and KTFO'd by Harold Howard. If you're coming on...well, you know. Phone Post

StevetheWeasel - OK.

I beat Dan Swift, who fought Phil Johns, who fought Shonie Carter, who fought Steve Berger, who fought Jeremy Horn, who fought Dan Severn, who fought Oleg Taktarov, who was in Predators with Laurence Fishburne, who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon.

Awesome. Phone Post

gatorlaw -
StevetheWeasel - OK.

I beat Dan Swift, who fought Phil Johns, who fought Shonie Carter, who fought Steve Berger, who fought Jeremy Horn, who fought Dan Severn, who fought Oleg Taktarov, who was in Predators with Laurence Fishburne, who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon.

Awesome. Phone Post

Lol I kinda got the same I fought Anthony rea who fought Jeremy horn who fought dan Severn who fought Oleg taktarov who starred in predator with Laurence fishburne who starred in mystic river with Kevin bacon Phone Post

PosterBoy -
gatorlaw -
StevetheWeasel - OK.

Awesome. Phone Post

Lol I kinda got the same I fought Anthony rea who fought Jeremy horn who fought dan Severn who fought Oleg taktarov who starred in predator with Laurence fishburne who starred in mystic river with Kevin bacon Phone Post

Sorry rea fought salmon who fought horn Phone Post

I've been choked by kenflo who has been chocked by BJ Penn

Punched in the face by Matt Anderson, who has been punched by and is Jeremy Horn's Brother, who has been punched by Chael Sonnen (and just about every great out there), who was punched by Anderson Silva.

Punched in the face by Bobby Martinez, who was punched by Chris Price, who was punched in the face by ed herman and Kendall grove, who have a ton ufc fights

punched in the face by Bobby Martinez who was punched by Sean Salmon, who was punched by Rashad Evans, who was punched by Machida, Rampage, and Jon Jones (to name a few)

I've been punched in the face by Tom Lawlor who was punched by Ryan bader who was punched in the face by Jon jones.

3 Phone Post