Demetrious Johnson is “Probably” the Greatest Ever: “He was so fast” - Rogan

I’m sorry but the best every p4p fighter is not someone I could lift upside down by their ankles and empty their pockets, or put my hand on their forehead and be safe from all attacks.

1 Like

lol ever see Mayweather vs Paul? Weight classes exist for a reason, so that little midget dudes can have a chance vs each other.

For the sake of argument, and while i agree your average non-athletic regular size to larger-sized male would get smoked by any pro fighter, there is a point where size and athleticism would take over iMO.

For instance, to play devils advocate, what happens if Richie Incognito runs into mighty mouse at a bar and they throw down. Im sorry, I think i got incognito in that one via physics.

The thing about mighty mouse is I could never warm to him after the Miguel Torres fight. Torres won that from his back. I just fucken didn’t like him after that. Then the shit happened in the first fight with uncle creepy

I disagree, Rich would pick up mighty mouse and slam KO him. Too big too strong for mouse.

Would love to see it tho a freakshow fight like that in one. One, make it happen. Like the oldschool pride days. Or even someone like baruto vs mouse.

Lol no way hes armbarring someone that big and strong. I had a blackbelt pro fighter trying to armbar me the other day and he was unable to because i was way bigger and stronger.

NO hes even smaller and weaker and incognito is way bigger and stronger and the better athlete.

I dont think you train is what im gathering from your posts. And I reckon youre a little fucker who wants to think bruce lee can beat everyone regardless of size.

1 Like

Yep, this inbredhospital guy is clearly a manlet who has never trained and felt how weak midget dudes are compared to normal sized men.

Im talking a huge freak athlete here for the sake of argument. Of course mighty mouse will defeat a regular joe. But all im saying is there comes a point where size and athleticism takes over IMO.

1 Like

This is true in my experience. Grappling at least. Or not on a street. I was rolling with this chap one time, probably had a 100 Lbs on me. He made me tap in his guard by squeezing his legs. Fucken cunt thought it was funny as well.i didn’t. I was ready for fucken fisticuffs.

I’m lucky he wasn’t tho he’d knocked the shit outta me. Motherfucker look like chiek Kongo.

1 Like

Perhaps a better example would be a 13 year old 100 lb bjj black belt or even a female mma fighter. WOuld they be able to defeat incognito? No chance in hell, da dun da dun da da.

You seem to have the opinion skill beats all and size doesnt matter right?

I agree with that. Incognito is a beast of a man. Heard a story on jre about someone pissing him off at a party and he picked him up and threw him across the room like he was nothing.

Hes 6’3 325 but i reckon hes more like 350

1 Like

Ya he would give a lot of smaller mma fighters real problems IMO with his size, strength, athleticism and explosion.

And hes a mean fucking dude by all accounts and violent.

Some guy was harassing him or something.