Demian Maia versus Nate Diaz next?

Is Maia versus Nate Diaz something you would want to see in the grappling legends last UFC fight?

Maia is done but that’d be an easy W for Diaz

1 Like

Why does this even keep getting discussed on here? This would be Conor vs Diego levels of bad if Dana made this fight, it’s absolutely not going to fucking happen.

1 Like

I think Maia beats him. Diaz is easy to take down and Maia is better on the ground.

7 Likes

This. Diaz goes to sleep in round 1. I’d much rather see this than Maia vs Diego.

1 Like

I’d watch, they are on an equal level now.

1 Like

I’m down with this.

1 Like

Might as well let Maia have an easy win before retirement.

1 Like

Imagine thinking DM would beat Diaz :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Imagine thinking maia is an easy win for anyone. You’ve been drinking the flint water too much

2 Likes

The guy who just beat Maia this weekend did it pretty easily

He woulda done the same thing to Nate. Only his body shots would’ve been more effective.

1 Like

I’d watch this on SUG or some grappling org

Yeah, because it has nothing to do with how they match up and everything to do with who they just fought lol. Are you trolling?
I like Diaz and I think Maia is a bad matchup for him. I guarantee Diaz wouldn’t accept the Maia fight. It’s lose/lose for Diaz.

1 Like

Diaz lacks the TD defense to have a good chance. And he’s known for entertaining brawls. He’d have to be insane to take this

3 Likes

Horrible match-up for Nate to be honest

2 Likes

You guys are acting like Damian Maia is chael sonnen or GSP…. He’s not taking down Diaz with ease lol

If he tried to pull guard on Nate you don’t think he’d be successful in the attempt?

Maia doesn’t beat anyone anymore let’s be real. Diego Vs Maia is the only one that would make sense

Between the two of them Maia has the more recent win. And in their most recent common opponent of Jorge,

Maia has a win and Nate has a loss.

1 Like