Dern lost 50K followers after getting pregnant

more like she has a high numbers of followers because she is attractive. Why else do women post bikini & semi naked pictures of themselves? so much for trying to gain folowers for the honor of BJJ. They complain of women being objectified yet do the very thing that they are (alledgedly) against. Wonder when she starts her “Fans Only” account? All she has lost is the pre-pubescent schoolboys

1 Like

McKenzie Derp if she is surprised she lost those followers. Didn’t read.

She may have lost 50K followers, but I’m sure she gained 100. It’s more niche and a shorter window of opportunity, but there’s a market for scantily clad pregnant women.

1 Like

Not a fan in any way. Usually outsized her opponent, uses the weight to full advantage. Blah blah blah with this one.

I know of no females that watch MMA in any form. I know no males that would admit ever looking forward to a mackenzie dern fight. That’s all I got. Male fans of this sport.

Instagram is basically bikini modeling for her, right? What happens when other bikini models get knocked up? They don’t pull the victim card. Mackenzie really likes to be the victim in all of the drama. Just a visible pattern.

2 Likes

Everyone know all they’re gonna see on her page are pictures of a stomach for the next 10 months…. No one wants to see that shit

1 Like

I did at first, but her ass wasn’t even good. It was so floppy and mushy, her body was soft as hell, like wtf? I thought intense jiu jitsu for years would’ve had her toned up nice. Get outta here with your fat grandma ass.

4 Likes

For the record, I’d have looked at her pregger bikini pics.

Of course she did. The beta-male orbiters were only following her because they fantasized about having a chance with her. Once she announced her pregnancy, the fantasy was shattered .

What these female attention who…I mean fighters and “online personalities” need to realize is their male fans don’t really give a shit about them. They are merely horny spectators/incels.

Can’t forget this hilariousness…
Go to 7:20 in the first video for Rogan’s story of her using Gurgel as a translator.

1 Like

its unusual, but she looks way better after pregnancy than before

perhaps its supplements

As well as the hypocritical media that enable this silly, politically-correct narrative.