Dern lost 50K followers after getting pregnant

Surprised she didn’t lose all her followers the first time she opened her mouth

37 Likes

Did she get an abortion or is she off the card or fighting pregnant? I’m so confused.

1 Like

Just read the article. It is preference based, and doesn’t take into account human reality.

The article appeals to the idea that people should want to follow a fighter, because of personal, and sporting, interest in that fighter. And it is just better if they do! And it is negative if they don’t.

However, human nature means people follow people for all kinds of reasons. And people post pictures for all kinds of reasons, including fame and financial gain.

“Dern has seen the more shallow side of the MMA community.”

Well, if she is/was posting pictures like this, she was intent to grab an audience, who wants it.

8 Likes

I thought she was hot when she was just a bjj chick who seemed normal. Once she did all the hoe posts you kinda realize she isnt that level of sexualness. Plus the voice.

Before the kid, still wood.

13 Likes

Which voice, her American voice or her Brazilian voice? Which one is unlikable?

She speaks English with a Brazilian accent as well as Renato Laranja IMO, not sure where all the hate comes from. People should appreciate the performance art.

5 Likes

So the chick who got popular by posting half naked pictures of herself, doesn’t understand that men followed her for that reason, and they don’t want to see her knocked up?

This chick might be one of the dumbest people alive.

20 Likes

If they’ve seen her husband, they might believe they have a shot.

1 Like

Porra

2 Likes

First she thinks she could beat Schevchenko, now this? I’m looking forward to watching this can crushing, weight misser get her face bashed in by real competition.

3 Likes

Yep. Delusional
I can’t make money by just existing. The world is sexist!!

7 Likes

It’s funny when hot chicks get just a hint of what life is like for the average person.

11 Likes

Figure she would get more from perves wanting a peep at those pregnant milkers.

3 Likes

Almost nobody gives a damn about WMMA. Most guys that pay any attention to chick fighters do it because they are hot and/or post skanky photos(Roxy is the exception. Roxy is awesome). Dern is in the second category.
She should be happy she ever got any attention, rather than bitching that nobody wanted to see her when she was knocked up.

3 Likes

Truth.

Most WMMA is terrible.

Dern’s striking is terrible. Her take downs are terrible. Her ground game is great but the only reason she doesn well is because she’s fighting people who are more terrible than her.

But the fact that she is complaining about her “fans” when she posts pics of herself half naked is laughable.

She wants people to take her serious as an athlete but posts pics of her @$$.

2 Likes

It pisses me off when women want what they do called MMA, as in drop the W. Some even cop attitude about it.

If you want to be included in MMA, fight in MMA divisions, not WMMA divisions.

I think Amanda Nunes is probably the baddest woman fighter around. That said, does anyone see her cracking the top 50(100?, 1000?) of MMA’s 135lb weight class? She sure as hell couldn’t hang in the UFC.

I don’t care if females do any sport. Have fun, get fit, kick some ass if you want. Just don’t try to force it into my watching of the real version.

She has a head ass logic. She is just complaining about losing the 50k followers which she should have never had in the first place if she didn’t have her looks.

3 Likes

Bet she didn’t complain about making money off those “pervy” followers.

2 Likes

She’s right…

Just like in Hollywood where it’s very tough for attractive actresses to make it.

Attractive female privilege is very potent and it’s never talked about

1 Like