Derrick Lewis vs Ngannou - JBJ is Out

From the article in the OP:

“I don’t even know if I can be talking about all of this. But something’s going to happen. We’re just waiting on Francis. I got the fight, so I’m just really waiting on Francis to pick what date he wants to get in on. They gave him some dates, some months, so we’re just waiting on him to respond,” Lewis said.

“August is looking real good right now, so they’re going to see what it’s like in August for him.”

Gotta love, Lewis. “I’m probably not supposed to be telling you this shit, but all right, here’s what I know…”

Jon Jones gets treated the way Jon Jones deserves to get treated.

Steak dinners lol

He’s a shitty person and behaves as such and he reaps what he sows.

6 Likes

Francis better accept.

I have a feeling this is going to fall through on the Ngannou side.

I would love to see Lewis win again!

1 Like

This is also why Jon is so out of touch…he’s mad because he feels other’s are treated better than him, whether that be financially or simply having dinner and drinks with the boss. Yet, on the same token, he seems to forget just how much of a fuck up he’s been, and the grief he’s caused his employer. Not to mention the thing’s the UFC has done for him, like moving a whole event on short notice, picograms, all the legal issues. I don’t really recall the UFC really catering to any other fighter like that. Yet, Jon is disrespected and not treated well. He needs to get a grip and realize he’s been responsible for where he is and how he’s been treated. How much money has he missed out on as a result of his own actions? How much money has he caused his employer to lose? Jon is the victim of his own demise here.

5 Likes

hope this time they go balls to the wall Last was a snoozer But think this one will be good

You don’t want to see this fight??

If true, this would be the biggest pussy duck since Cyborg ran to another organisation

JBJ is going after the Paul brothers. Bypassing the Ngannou fight was putting them both on notice.

Jon Jones can’t box lol

You can’t poke eyes with boxing gloves.

5 Likes

I agree based on their last meeting… I truly hope both come out banging though. Would be epic if Derrick put Ngannou to sleep.

1 Like

Nah we saw this fight already and it stunk out the joint. This is just an easy gimme fight for Francis to put a stamp on his arrival as champ. Jones as champion of heavyweight will be like Nick Diaz winning the welterweight strap in 2012 for Dana. He would need to have a come to Jesus meeting with Jones. He doesn’t want Jones winning that belt

First fight both guys were terrified of being hit by the other so they just danced around and did absolutely nothing.

Ngannou will be the clear favorite but Lewis can hit hard as fuck and if he lands he very well could knock Ngannou out.

I think we’ll see a slightly better version of their first fight but both will not be inclined to do much exchanging for fear of getting clipped.

1 Like

Not interested in a rematch between those two at all. I like both guys but that fight was horrible.

If this isn’t just posturing, Jones is a hairs-breadth away from being irrelevant.

1 Like

There’s a lot of faggotry going on ITT. Jones is not irrelevant or close to being it. He’s a champ looking to fight a champ. When Fedor was dicktucking the UFC, taking freak fights, or fighting irrelevant “ex” UFC champs from years before, you were all swinging from his sack. Jones wants to fight the current best in the best org.

You can all fo/ky.

Calm down Jon

4 Likes

He is just not a draw,conor has the magical 50/50 crowd…half hate him and half love him.

Jones is at 20/60/20…20% like him,60%hate him and 20% just don’t give a fk what he does.

He is a smug,snitching,cheating,lying,unlikeable prick.

9 Likes

Imagine all the money he would have made if he hadn’t lost those sponsorships. Nike FFS. He could have been the first MMA billionaire.

Guess getting into car accidents with pregnant women, fleeing the scene, multiple drug/PED failures carries a cost! He’s going to go down in history as the dumbest fighter of all time (DOAT)… him and Cyborg should get together and become the Voltron of stupid.

8 Likes

With suspensions and failed sponsorships he lost more money than he made.

1 Like

DOAT!

2 Likes