Describe Your Favorite Fighter in One Word

Describe your favorite fighter in one word.

One of my favorite fighters is Georges St. Pierre.  In recognition of his physique, core power and pulling strength in the clinch, I describe him as:

BICEPSUAL

How do you describe your favorite fighter using just one word??

I realize it can be intimidating to boil all your feelings about your favorite fighter into just one word, but no answer is a bad answer.

Datsik - BatshitcrazyPOS

Fedorable.

1ChromosomeTooMany - Describe your favorite fighter in one word.

One of my favorite fighters is Georges St. Pierre.  In recognition of his physique, core power and pulling strength in the clinch, I describe him as:

BICEPSUAL

How do you describe your favorite fighter using just one word??

Spider. Phone Post

Chael Sonnen = legend

Gamemess

Heart-Sakuraba Phone Post

Cat-Smasher

Punchability.

Scrumtralescent.

Darrill Schoonover: titties

Bj penn - real nigga Phone Post

I understand that you said one word. But real niggas don't follow orders. Phone Post

I continue to honor any exceptions noted in the Gangsta Ass Rules

Wand=Bungalows Phone Post

I'm a huge fan of Quinton Jackson.

RAMPARDONED

Even though Quinton made some big mistakes after his loss to Forrest, I am glad that Dana White gave him a Rampardon and allowed him to get his career in the UFC back on track.

I was going to call Rampage the "Second Trymaster" because of that incident and the effort he put in later on, but it was two words.

Andrei Arlovski: fangalicious 

Anderson Silva- Arachnophobia Phone Post