"Desire to kickbox never went away"

.......but the ability did.

In seriousness I have always said this of Pat Barry:

He has massive potential but all that muscle is getting in the way. He gets fatigued too soon due to muscle mass, however the main problem is something completely different.

When you are a stocky person it is hard enough to bring your guard in close due to the width of your back/shoulders etc. Add his muscle mass to this and you have the inability to defend properly mixed with fatigue from that constant supply of oxygen required for the muscles.

Pat Barry is a skilled fighter BUT his weightlifting and eating is holding him back.

Let me get this straight, he doesn't need to be skinny but at the moment he looks like an off season bodybuilder, he doesn't need THAT much mass.

Thoughts?

This is not a troll. I want to help the man!!! I still believe!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully Pat sees this so he can turn everything around Phone Post 3.0

Every basement dweller is an expert nowadays Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - Every basement dweller is an expert nowadays Phone Post 3.0
Expert opinion here Phone Post 3.0

I think his problem started when he got hit in the face. Phone Post 3.0

You know nothing about me......or my basement. Phone Post 3.0

I hope Pat sees this and makes those improvements to those thick, solid, and tight legseses and buttses. his thick solid legs and thighs. and his thick and solid bawdy.

no homo.

thank you op.

I think Pat got caught up in to much of what he was doing. Thinking to much about the big finish. This made Pat forget about what his opponent could do. Pat got stunned early. Then stopped setting up his big kicks with his killer hands. Like he likes to do.

You will be back HD I believe in you. Phone Post 3.0

I have said that from the beginning of his career

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Hopefully Pat sees this so he can turn everything around Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

pat actually looked smaller for this fight i thought. he doesnt need to go to another division or anything like that. if he did, that power is bye bye

WrestleFook -
You know nothing about me......or my basement. Phone Post 3.0
So you are not an expert? Phone Post 3.0

Barry just looks slower than his oppts...his hands are just not there but he still has good kicks..its not enough at that level though..

Plus he gets hit with too many clean shots that his chin can't stand up to he really needs to work on his defense Phone Post 3.0

Before anyone says that uppercut would have KO anybody he was done after the first knockdown after got up I knew he was gonna get put to sleep Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he looks all that built. Looks natural. If anything he looks small for a heavyweight because of his height.

I think he just made a tactical error against a guy with heavyweight boxing power. I think Barry will be back and do well in Glory. Maybe even a Crocop rematch! Phone Post 3.0

You can only take so much punishment as a fighter during your career before the well runs dry, and with Barry the well has run dry

I don't think that to be true. It's a matter of letting oneself heal fully prior to the next fight. Most of the fighters don't do that. They simply go back sparring etc asap and they are fighting still hurt. Phone Post 3.0

I'm still waiting for pat to submit a fighter Phone Post 3.0