Despite Three Champions, Dana Shoots Down Mexico in 2023

Gringos go down there for BIG BOXING Events

So Cal is Mexico. For Moreno vs Fig the fans went Nuts for Moreno. The only thing that was missing was shooting guns into the air.

hmmm… one is interim, another temporary, and Moreno, who is champion of the least needle moving division especially now that Figueredo rivalry done.

2 Likes

Mexico having 3 Titles at the moment is extremely impressive

People talk about other takeovers and yet nobody other than USA and now Mexico has 3 simultaneous Champions

1 Like

Brazil was close, Figgy, Charles, Glover, then Pereira after

1 Like

Yeah I had to phrase it that way because technically Brazil has 3 Titles but only 2 Champions because Amanda Nunes has a 145 lb belt that the world and UFC seems to forget sometimes lol

Not as impressive as Mexico though especially when you consider Brazil has the higher population too

Mexico deserves a big event with at least 2 of their Champions on it

and the Gracie DNA

People get kidnapped and disappear in every country. Brazil is as bad as Mexico in that regard.

1 Like

Also, alexa grasso is a cutie

2 Likes

Maybe worse.

Even with that being the case, Brazil might be able to guarantee safety more than Mexico.

Yeah after the last event in Mexico I don’t blame Dana for not wanting to go back there. I’m all for crowds booing and getting into things but that Mexican crowd were acting like borderline savages …

1 Like

@anon19521595

Verdad o no ?

If I am Dana they never go back to Mexico. Fuck em

How would that be?

Si, i agree

This world is ever changing.

I personally would not travel to mehico or Brasile, based on personal preferences

Most countries have nice parts and shitty parts. The government chooses to govern it that way at a local and federal level. Brazil might be a country that has more control over that than Mexico in which case Brazil might be more trustworthy to provide certain guarantees in certain regions Mexico cant.
Hypothetically speaking.

There are lots of reasons to go or not go to certain countries but it usually depends on the bottom line. And obviously, for whatever reasons, Brazil makes the financial sense that Mexico does not.

Was there problems with the Cain Vs Werdum event? I don’t remember. All I remember is “sea level Cain” comments coming out of it.

1 Like

I don’t believe there was.