Sasho Andreev vs Irakli Zirakashvili

Davit Samushia vs Nurdaulet Aidarkhan

3 Likes

In

1 Like

Ermes Gasparini Is a fun name, must be Italian :pinched_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Yes he is!

Didn’t they face off last year and it was completely one sided for Levan?

Watched few short videos of these two, Larrat is funny dude :laughing:
they were in mountains but literally 100m above sea level and Devon was like “ahh I can feel it with my lungs, air is denser here” LOL a jab to Levans’ cardio

Or then they were pulling Devon placed his feet on Levans shoulder to have better leverage :laughing: like some character from cartoon movie

Anw I dont see Devon winning, they already did some little pulls, and you could see on Larrat face(even on poker face) he had nothing for Levan

4 Likes

Yes, but Devon was injured early in the match. He destroyed Ermes Gasparini in his last match and Ermes pushed Levan really hard in their match. Devon is looking the strongest he has ever looked.

His only way to win is to try tire Levan out and try make the comeback later in the match. Obviously Levan is the huge favourite, but if anyone can do it - it’s Devon.

1 Like

Link??

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m assuming Devon went on a binge again to balloon up way over 300 for this one?

It’s the only way he has any chance but he can’t keep doing that shit forever!

Go Devon. One for old times sake!

how i met your mother canada GIF

2 Likes

If Devon could beat Levan here, I would consider him the GOAT. That said, I think he has about 0% chance. Devon did easily smash Ermes and Denis Cyplenkov, but that was obviously not “DENIS CYPLENKOV”.

1 Like