DFW and his Genius

Thank you for years of entertainment and changing my life for the better. There would be no UFC today without Dana.

He made it happen and for that I thank you kind sir!

I personally would like to thank Bill Clinton, for letting young girls everywhere know that blowjobs are not only acceptable, but encouraged in everyday life

I would also like to thank Henry Ford, for coming up with mass production. Phone Post 3.0

Raezor19 -

There would be no other CPU operating system if it wasn't for Bill Gates.....thanks Bill

I think you meant to say "without Bill Gates there would be no Microsoft", because if you didn't then you just sound stupid. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to thank Don King and President Mobutu for the Rumble in the Jungle. Epic. They really know how to put on a show. Phone Post 3.0

Raezor19 -
Kick Boxe - 

I personally would like to thank Bill Clinton, for letting young girls everywhere know that blowjobs are not only acceptable, but encouraged in everyday life

I could go with this if I didn't have 2 teenage daughters......lol.

The opinions of their classmates are necessary Phone Post 3.0

Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
BigJohnSTEWD - Thank you for years of entertainment and changing my life for the better. There would be no UFC today without Dana.

Stop kissing ass Phone Post 3.0

Just giving him his props. I have no skin in the game anymore. I have been in a friends corner during a main event PPV. My best friends in the world are those i train with. Getting in the cage and fighting made me a better person in life.

Plus i always like to see fellow Boston guys doing well. We root for each other. Guess if you grew up there you would know.

I'd like to thank Mike Tyson for proving that; a rape conviction and subsequent jail time, facial tattoos, the threat of devouring an opponents children, actually incising an opponents ear as well as the squandering of more money than most people could dream about, shouldn't stop you from being a world champion and an all around loveable guy. Phone Post 3.0

BigJohnSTEWD - Thank you for years of entertainment and changing my life for the better. There would be no UFC today without Dana.

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

Thank you sir and right back at you

Raezor19 -

Thank you Thomas Edison for.....well everything (from an american history book).....fuck you Tesla, you hack....

You're really mad at Dana, huh? Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to Thank Philip Morris and Bic... carry on...

Raezor19 -
Malvert the Janitor - 
Raezor19 -

Thank you Thomas Edison for.....well everything (from an american history book).....fuck you Tesla, you hack....

You're really mad at Dana, huh? Phone Post 3.0

Not really...lol...just found an opportunity to throw shit out there....

See how that works?

: ) Phone Post 3.0

None of these threads will counter my creation

Reggie Warren Jr - 

None of these threads will counter my creation

Whats that? the Tiger Claw Video?