DFW: I sucked as a fighter

Shaq Attack - 
Roger AK47 - There is no footage of Dana boxing, cause he never did it. Going to some boxing gym and taking lessons, is a far cry from actually competing. The guy is a hustler. I can't think of anyone else with less talent and less brains than Dana, who have made to the position he is in. Not even the second George Bush. Guess it's good to have rich friends.

promoter bashing

Roger AK47, Criticism is just a disquised compliment. You truly are the sharpest tool in the shed. Dana brought this sport to where it is today. I truly think that without him it wouldn't be anywhere close to where it is today. He actually is one of the sharpest CEO's of all the companies in the world. The proof is in the pudding. You don't need to be a business analyst to recognize that. Success leaves clues you dummy. Learn from him instead of being jealous.

Shaq Attack - 
Roger AK47 - There is no footage of Dana boxing, cause he never did it. Going to some boxing gym and taking lessons, is a far cry from actually competing. The guy is a hustler. I can't think of anyone else with less talent and less brains than Dana, who have made to the position he is in. Not even the second George Bush. Guess it's good to have rich friends.

promoter bashing

Roger AK47, Criticism is just a disquised compliment. You truly are the sharpest tool in the shed. Dana brought this sport to where it is today. I truly think that without him it wouldn't be anywhere close to where it is today. He actually is one of the sharpest CEO's of all the companies in the world. The proof is in the pudding. You don't need to be a business analyst to recognize that. Success leaves clues you dummy. Learn from him instead of being jealous.

dancing machine

except he never was a fighter.

ttt

Soup and Beer -  lol I misread the title.  I thought it said:  <b>"DFW: I sucked a fighter"</b>

The winner and still champion!

4L

He tried boxing Tito.

Tito didn't want to box him.

LiveFromThe7x7 - He tried boxing Tito.

Tito didn't want to box him.

Tito had a broken neck,skull, leg and back going into that.