DFW: I would Box Tito and win EASILY

Serous question, would Dana pass an athletic commission drug test?

All I remember from the Spike TV documentary was some 155 lb MMA fighter styling on Dana in sparring. Can't remember who it was. Phone Post 3.0

this again

Delusional Phone Post 3.0

Maybe focus less on your boxing skills and more and the abortion which is the UFC's ratings...

i thought this was a thread bump from like 07

Riddlius -
Pitbull3744 -

Got to love how Dana knows he can say whatever he wants and the fight will never happen so he looks like a tough guy lol.  

Hmmm........sounds like Rousey vs Mayweather Phone Post 3.0
Mayweather would beat the shit out of Rousey Phone Post 3.0

Fool me once shame on you.

Fool me twice, Fuck you. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward - Fool me once shame on you.

Fool me twice, Fuck you. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

SonOfThePeepHole - Dana couldn't box a fucking package to titis house the delusional manchild Phone Post 3.0
Titi??? Phone Post 3.0

SouthBrooklyn -
SonOfThePeepHole - Dana couldn't box a fucking package to titis house the delusional manchild Phone Post 3.0
Titi??? Phone Post 3.0
R u talking about your aunt Phone Post 3.0

No matter how much money he has, Dana is a doofus. BLAF is all about the boxercise. Dana White LOL.

Let it go already, I must of said this numerous times over the years but whilst Dana gets massive props for going ahead with this Tito would of destroyed him, business man who spends his life on planes, in meetings, eating badly vs a professional fighter who is training several times every day, sleeping properly eating right etc plus Tito is way bigger.

That's it officially the last time I comment on it, if this gets brought up again in a few years I'm ignoring it Phone Post 3.0

I would also beat Titos ass in a boxing match. I'll offer him $10, and he can pay for his flight.

Looks like he's running scared.

Only thing dana can box easily is leftovers at a resteraunt. Phone Post 3.0

"I ate Tito's Box"

-Dana

Why do i still want to see this......... Ugh Phone Post 3.0

Uhhh... no. Dana is not a fighter...

He would get hurt... badly...

Galanis -

2 plates. Not bad Dana Phone Post 3.0

"Hitting mitts and sparring is not the same as fighting"

"I'm a gym monster and would beat up Tito in boxing"

-Dana