DFW: I would Box Tito and win EASILY

Oh great, this silly shit again. Totally fucking news worthy.

Who gives a flying fuck if Dana is possibly/marginaly better at boxing than Tito. Its one minor aspect of fighting, and Dana uses his sparring session lore to prop himself up as a bad ass to the uninitiated. He then always qualifies it by saying Tito would beat him in grappling/MMA. Well no shit. Tito would fucking maul Mr.Egg in an MMA fight, a street fight, a bar fight or a fucking pillow fight.

Tito is a former champion, a man who has made a living, for years, taking and dishing out punishmemt, fighting the toughest men on the planet. Dana's athletic accomplishmemts include being a fucking boxercise instructor, and having amature fights that nobody can verify. Who gives a rats ass that his hands are better than Titos, Tito would murderize this goof aside from that caviot.

Danas posturing is fucking pathetic. Shut your pie hole, your not tough, or a fighter, and certainly dont strike fear in anyones heart. Stick to your constant hyperbole about all things UFC related, and leave the tough talk to those who have actually put their ass on line.

There are more news posts about imaginary fights than there are real fights.

Tito/dana
Rousey/mayweather
Chuck/jbj
Cromier talking about jones could beat prime fedor.

IFC = imaginary fighting championship, a new promotion with fights that could've happened but never will. Phone Post 3.0

SonOfThePeepHole - Boxercise qualifies as a failed boxer? Phone Post 3.0

Boxercise doesn't qualify as a failed boxer, a failed boxer qualifies as a boxercise instructor.

He wasn't good enough at one thing and so did another much easier thing.

Dana White knows it would never happen, that is why he is blabbering about it. Tito would DECIMATE the out of shape White.

Dogman -
ranier wolfcastle - 

ricco rodriguez confirmed dana used to own tito in boxing

Yeah, that could have been back in the early days. As Tito developed his skills, I don't think the bald bastard would have been able to hang with him... after all we are talking about someone that trains for a living against someone the spews bs out of their mouth for a living.
Allegedly Dana still boxes every day before work. Phone Post 3.0

GSDbestbreed - Oh great, this silly shit again. Totally fucking news worthy.

Who gives a flying fuck if Dana is possibly/marginaly better at boxing than Tito. Its one minor aspect of fighting, and Dana uses his sparring session lore to prop himself up as a bad ass to the uninitiated. He then always qualifies it by saying Tito would beat him in grappling/MMA. Well no shit. Tito would fucking maul Mr.Egg in an MMA fight, a street fight, a bar fight or a fucking pillow fight.

Tito is a former champion, a man who has made a living, for years, taking and dishing out punishmemt, fighting the toughest men on the planet. Dana's athletic accomplishmemts include being a fucking boxercise instructor, and having amature fights that nobody can verify. Who gives a rats ass that his hands are better than Titos, Tito would murderize this goof aside from that caviot.

Danas posturing is fucking pathetic. Shut your pie hole, your not tough, or a fighter, and certainly dont strike fear in anyones heart. Stick to your constant hyperbole about all things UFC related, and leave the tough talk to those who have actually put their ass on line.

Awesome rant. VU.

The Sultan - 
Dogman -
ranier wolfcastle - 

ricco rodriguez confirmed dana used to own tito in boxing

Yeah, that could have been back in the early days. As Tito developed his skills, I don't think the bald bastard would have been able to hang with him... after all we are talking about someone that trains for a living against someone the spews bs out of their mouth for a living.
Allegedly Dana still boxes every day before work. Phone Post 3.0

yeah, but i don't really believe it...

i watched that special where he was supposed to fight Tito, and his hands, head movement and footwork didn't look like he was a lifelong boxer to me. not to mentioned his balance/ear problems would prolly keep him from training much...

with that being said, he's not in bad shape for a guy that doesn't have a psychical job (i think he banged out 16 chin-ups a while back on the web), but i also suspect he relies on TRT to help keep him in shape, as well...

Id pay to see Dana box anyone, just sayn.

Good point about his ear problems....even if he was once decent, wouldn't he have a lot of problems now ?

Every punch is a head shot on Tito

Dana has great combos and power his technique is excellent . Boxercising was a way to earn money . Dana in his pre manager days was boxing sparring and training often than and often vs his buddy tito if dana says he used to beat him and others have said it and tito never actually Denies it spacificly maybe its true . Until they box we will never know and they aren't boxing sooo Phone Post 3.0

Dana could pass drug test lol Phone Post 3.0

They should make an hour special showing Dana traneing for this fight that won't happen.

I would love to see Dana x Tito.

The Fat Egg couldn't box his way out of a wet paper bag. He has about the lowest level of athleticism I have ever seen.

Tito pulled out for a variety of reasons.

1) He gains nothing since the monetization was yanked (clever move Egg).
2) If he brutalizes his boss (he would have) their working relationship will be worse off than it was.
3) If by some fluke the Egg tripped and while flailing about as he fell clipped Tito and put him to sleep his professional reputation is ruined.

Tito had nothing to gain, Egg everything to gain.

Osbot - The Fat Egg couldn't box his way out of a wet paper bag. He has about the lowest level of athleticism I have ever seen.

Tito pulled out for a variety of reasons.

1) He gains nothing since the monetization was yanked (clever move Egg).
2) If he brutalizes his boss (he would have) their working relationship will be worse off than it was.
3) If by some fluke the Egg tripped and while flailing about as he fell clipped Tito and put him to sleep his professional reputation is ruined.

Tito had nothing to gain, Egg everything to gain.

yup.