DFW names possibilities for TUF 13 coaches

Faber/Torres

/End of Thread 

Wand/Chael is easily the most exciting option. The fight wouldn't be to competitive, but it'd put chael right back where he belongs afterward so it still makes sense.

Sonnen and Silva. It's perfect.

inf0 - Matt fuckin Riddle and fucking that Pierson fucking guy.

Fucking warriors, fuck.
<br type="_moz" />

ahahahhaha

Chael isnt going to come with the same type of shit talk hes know for against Wandy.

Wand already told him what the fuck was up and all Chael did was nod.

AngryFoamy - Faber/Torres

/End of Thread 
ceiling_cat - Wand/Chael is easily the most exciting option. The fight wouldn't be to competitive, but it'd put chael right back where he belongs afterward so it still makes sense.

ha ha ha have to laugh @ Dana acting like he decides who coaches TUF. He may make suggestions, but Spike makes the decisions on that show. And the crazy bastard (as much as I love him) just got popped for juicing. Why even bother continuing the facade of being against PED's if you're considering the guy as a TUF coach?

Unlesssss..... get Wand back on the juice too and watch him dismantle Chael Pride-style!

Ken Shamrock and Rampage!
The show has already gone to shit, let's really finish it off!

Show respect, keep your teeth.

Wand/Sonnen...LETS DO IT!!!!!

I really do not want Lesnar...My fav is Faber and Torres...pls god that would be epic

The only choice is

Anderson v Sonnen

I'd be down for any combination of Brock, Nelson, Nog or Chael, Leben, Wand. I'd save the BWs for another season when Torres doesn't already have a scheduled fight.

"Cruz-Faber would be a great move though. There's a huge rivalry there and it would be a great way to promote the new BW division............Wandy-Sonnen makes for good entertainment but doesn't achieve much IMO considering that fight will already draw on its own.".............................
This this this.....would kill to see the lil fuckers on TUF. Can u imagine that house, it'll be like Gremlins. Phone Post

I am down with Faber and Cruz, but is the time right for the mainstream fan?

Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  

Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres  Faber/Torres 

The low testosterone-having steroid abuser and testosterone injector does not in any way shape or form deserve a high profile tv show as a reward for cheating his way to a title shot.

What ever would that say about 'cleaning up the sport'?

Should be Faber and Cruz

Why give Miguel Torres all the exposure when he's 1-2 in his last 3 instead of... you know... the actual champ of the division?

relow - Should be Faber and Cruz

Why give Miguel Torres all the exposure when he's 1-2 in his last 3 instead of... you know... the actual champ of the division?

I agree, and think it would be a good way to showcase the new UFC bantamweight division.

Question is, would you consider Faber enough of a selling point to get people to watch? He was WEC's biggest name by far, but is he mainstream enough?

ALL of those mentioned would make for good TV.