DFW names possibilities for TUF 13 coaches

For some reason I think i'ts going to be torres and faber, Dana's just teasing us with the other two groups, we all know Brock's not going to want to be on TUF and Chael can't be a coach because o fhis legal matters. 

please not Mir and Brock

MATT HAMILL

First I would like to see Brock/Nelson personally. With Nelson's issues, and the fact that Brock doesn't like to be away from his family for that long I just don't see that happening.

I think the more likely would be Brock/Mir if anything was going to happen at all. However, I don't like the idea of a 3rd match. Although it would be good tv I would not pay to see them fight again, and I did buy the last 2 times they faught.

Next I would like to see Chael vs. Wand. Sure there would be captioning but it would be good. Chael can talk to say the least, so hopefully they would have plenty of security because I could see Wand flipping out.

Torez vs. Faber would be great as well. They are both very marketable and there would be some very good fights to watch. I think it would make for a good show as well.

Brock vs Big Timmy

If you are going with Chael, you need to just let Wand juice to the gills as well. Then we can see who has the better roids. Oregon or Brazil

i would watch brock fedor but thats about it

So just to clarify:

DFW already tried to sell us Lesnar/Mir 3 not too long ago.
The resounding response (at least here but I'm guessing everywhere) was "FUCK NO I DON'T WANA SEE THAT SHIT".

And now he's suggesting that they be TUF coaches????

GTFO here!!!!!!

DFW trying to sell us the shit we ALREADY said we didn't want but dressing it up in a pretty little bow.

Guess what Dana? It's still shit with a bow slapped on.

Now Dana seems to have told FightersOnly that it's none of the above.

LOL.

bj and fitch!!

Nog vs Cro Cop and possibly make the fight a retirement bout. If Cro Cop loses he needs to retire. I'm sure the young guys would love to be coached by two legends like Nog and Cro Cop. Phone Post

un3rgr0und - 
Dedicated1 - ha ha ha have to laugh @ Dana acting like he decides who coaches TUF. He may make suggestions, but Spike makes the decisions on that show. And the crazy bastard (as much as I love him) just got popped for juicing. Why even bother continuing the facade of being against PED's if you're considering the guy as a TUF coach?

Unlesssss..... get Wand back on the juice too and watch him dismantle Chael Pride-style!

Pretty sure Spike, the tv network, does NOT pick who will be the fighters to coach on TUF. That would be retarded, Spike has no control over how the UFC runs or what fighters they choose to match up. That would be like giving Spike the chance to play matchmaker. Not happening.
You don't know shit.

At all.

Talk to Kendall Grove for a bit....

I hope it's Dan Henderson and Jacare.... oh wait..

James Toney vs. Bork Lazers, imo.

Tito & Kos

it's GOT to be Chael/Wandy.

Quote from Chael's twitter:

"sonnench
It's for the best. I would have embarrassed you from the opening take to the final wrap. Take 2 weeks off, evaluate your career, then quit."

Brock won't do it, and they need coaches very soon. It'll be Faber vs Torres so they can build up the new lighter weights of the UFC.

I was really hoping to see Chael as a coach.

That tweet was posted 52 mins ago, btw.

I'd like to see Carwin as a coach, but just not against Brock.

Wandy and Chael!