DFW names possibilities for TUF 13 coaches

the winner of Edgar/Maynard vs Henderson/Pettis for the coaching job Phone Post

Should be Chael vs Brock

Think about it

Would be biggest show and biggest fight in MMA history

EPGScott - 

Why wouldn't Brock do it?
He will do it if the money is right but I doubt Spike/Zuffa will pay him what he wants.
Enter the WWE: Brock does TUF, Dana let's Brock do WWE, WWE pays Brock 2-4,000,000 + Brock gets to promote Death Clutch, gets a few of his fighters signed to UFC, gets an inflated TUF salary and most likely gets the season shortened a bit or they at the very least let Brock leave each week to see his kids/wife.

I think the Coaches are allowed to leave regularly. With Brock, money's not really an issue. He's not going to do something he doesn't want to do for the sake of money. He's made plenty of money in his career (as has his wife) and they live very simply.

There is no way in hell Dana will let brock do Wrestlemania. It's hilarious how people come up with these convoluted ideas about how brock would be convinced to coach TUF. The guy left the WWE because he hated being away from home, he hated the travel. How many times has he said he hates the media and being on camera? Damn some of you are thick headed mother fuckers.

Roy Nelson said on his twitter that the coaches for the new TUF will be on Inside MMA with him this Friday.

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar ;)

Nanook - Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar ;)

I threw up in my throat a little when I read that.

And while I consider it unlikely, I wouldn't be surprised if Brock isn't special guest ref. at Wrestlemania (with UFC approval and possible creative control)

I hate to say it, but no Chael/Wandy, no care...