DFW: Roy Nelson cost me a lot of $

Be damned if you do, damned if you don't. If Roy didn't take that short notice fight, Dana goes public trashing him saying he dodges fights. Roy takes it for the better of the company, loses and then Dana calls him an idiot for not knowing how to properly read a contact and take care of himself better Phone Post 3.0

Do you guys realize that both Roy and Dana trade personal barbs? They insult each other all the time. It goes both ways.

Roy said Dana is a woman and that he is the real man... working hard to put the bread on the table. It's the same shit. I personally find it amusing on both ends. Sorry to see that so many of you lack a sense of humor. Apparently you also missed Roy and Dana shaking hands and smiling at each other during yesterday's weigh-ins. Even they can laugh about it. Relax. Enjoy the show.

This might be Roy's last fight in the UFC. After DC demolishes him. He not gonna make no 205.

MuchRespec' - LOL. The fucking balls of this guy. As if every dime he's earned in the past 15 years isn't off the backs of guys like Roy. "Cost" you money... get in one of your Ferrari's and GTFO with that silly shit.

I'm going to go outside now and kick my own ass for even clicking on this thread.

Please do, tho my money's on your ass...

I'm starting to think it's the ol' Stone Cold vs Vince feud being redone.

Working class hero against evil corporate figure always sells if it's booked right.

MuchRespec' - LOL. The fucking balls of this guy. As if every dime he's earned in the past 15 years isn't off the backs of guys like Roy. "Cost" you money... get in one of your Ferrari's and GTFO with that silly shit.

I'm going to go outside now and kick my own ass for even clicking on this thread.

i wish dana would shut up and stop bashing his fighters, hes a true diva

Some of yall are slow. Dana isn't saying that he hasn't made money with Roy. He's saying, that in addition to making money with Roy, Roy did some knucklehead stuff that cost him money that wasn't needed to be spent. That's frustrating for anybody.

It's like if you went to Cancun for a few days with your roommate, and when yall got back you realized that his dumb ass left the air turned on and the window open.

MuchRespec' - LOL. The fucking balls of this guy. As if every dime he's earned in the past 15 years isn't off the backs of guys like Roy. "Cost" you money... get in one of your Ferrari's and GTFO with that silly shit.

Much respect for that quote. Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

The Winter Soldier - 

Successful businesses dont keep employees that "cost" them more than they make them. Big Country probably has "cost" them some money, but he's definitely made them a truck load more than that. If it was the other way around, Dana would be the stupid one, that he so easily calls a lot of his fighters.

I don't mind Danas ranting and raving all the time, but it bothers me when he calls his employees stupid, and morons, etc. His most recent talks about Tito being the most stupid person he's ever worked with, and how he's a loser, and has lost 100 times, is pretty fucking pathetic. He was promoting Tito up until his most recent fight, and Tito played a huge roll in keeping the UFC alive during the dark days, and is also in the UFC HOF. When he demeans Tito or fighters like that, basically calling him a joke, he's calling the fans morons too for believing his bullshit when he's promoting it.

Dana, stop with the personal attacks already. It's old. So are you. Grow up.

^This^ right here!

The Winter Soldier -

Successful businesses dont keep employees that "cost" them more than they make them. Big Country probably has "cost" them some money, but he's definitely made them a truck load more than that. If it was the other way around, Dana would be the stupid one, that he so easily calls a lot of his fighters.

I don't mind Danas ranting and raving all the time, but it bothers me when he calls his employees stupid, and morons, etc. His most recent talks about Tito being the most stupid person he's ever worked with, and how he's a loser, and has lost 100 times, is pretty fucking pathetic. He was promoting Tito up until his most recent fight, and Tito played a huge roll in keeping the UFC alive during the dark days, and is also in the UFC HOF. When he demeans Tito or fighters like that, basically calling him a joke, he's calling the fans morons too for believing his bullshit when he's promoting it.

Dana, stop with the personal attacks already. It's old. So are you. Grow up.

Vote up Phone Post 3.0