DFW says Gina Carano deal is 'close'

@MMAjunkie: White says Gina Carano deal 'close,' expects to know more in September http://t.co/Pdnpys1Ts9 via @MMAjunkie Phone Post 3.0

and in september he will know more in october...

*yawn*

Dana just sounds like he's faking an orgasm now dude, "I'm close, I'm close!" Phone Post 3.0

I don't think they are close at all. What is more likely is that he is saying they are close in order to get Coker to pay out of the ass for her imo

All Dana is doing with talk like this is driving up her price. I expect her management to have another conversation with Coker before she signs. Phone Post 3.0

Kim Jong Uno - I don't think they are close at all. What is more likely is that he is saying they are close in order to get Coker to pay out of the ass for her imo

I doubt she's in serious talks with Bellator. That was more than likely a rumour started by her agent to put pressure on the UFC. It would be foolish to let her go to Bellator when the UFC offers her ten times more exposure.

da Vinci 81 -
Kim Jong Uno - I don't think they are close at all. What is more likely is that he is saying they are close in order to get Coker to pay out of the ass for her imo

I doubt she's even in talks with Bellator. That was more than likely a rumour started by her agent to put pressure on the UFC. It would be foolish to let her go to Bellator when the UFC offers her ten times more exposure.
Actually, Coker said that they did have a conversation with her. Phone Post 3.0

I just don't see her being competitive with RR. It's bad for WMMA of she goes ahead with the bout. It's a lose lose for Gina.
Shame on RR for trying to convince us that Gina is the only real threat for her! Shame on her! Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - 

I doubt she's in serious talks with Bellator. That was more than likely a rumour started by her agent to put pressure on the UFC. It would be foolish to let her go to Bellator when the UFC offers her ten times more exposure.

10 X's more exposure to lose, or she can go to Bellator and be their face of wmma and rematch Cyborg when she misses 135.

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - 
da Vinci 81 - 

10 X's more exposure to lose, or she can go to Bellator and be their face of wmma and rematch Cyborg when she misses 135.

Losing? She hasn't fought in years so I don't think anyone is expecting much from her.

Her movie career is floundering and they're using her return to MMA to drum up interest in her again. That won't happen if she goes to Bellator. If she ever signs I doubt it's for more than one or two fights.

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - 
da Vinci 81 - 

I would say that marquee Spike exposure is pretty close to what the UFC can offer her. Ronda isn't moving the needle THAT much for being what people say is the UFC's biggest star right now.

Who cares?It never ends with the Carano bs. Phone Post 3.0

but Carano is like you know the type of like fight that like might give Ronda like problems you know

Funny how everyone is saying they are talking to Gina Carano about coming back. Has Gina actually even said anything herself about coming back to MMA? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - Funny how everyone is saying they are talking to Gina Carano about coming back. Has Gina actually even said anything herself about coming back to MMA? Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVVNFp98iw

Ronda/UFC wants Carano cause she's a big name that will sell PPV's, they'll hype the heck out of this fight, Gina won't take it unless the money is huge Phone Post 3.0

How close Gina is to making 135 lbs?

Hes also a day away from : signing fedor, making gsp/silva & making silva/jones.

Whats the logic behind these statements? It doesn't hype the fight at all, just mows down his own credibility.