DFW sitting next to Joanna Jedrejczyk

...during both the co-main and main event tonight.

Something tells me he'll be announcing her getting the next strawweight title shot against Esparza. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't they already announce this as a title eliminator fight? Phone Post 3.0

"Sooooo Joanna, we'd like to give you the opportunity of a lifetime and fight for the belt next.  How does $8k/$8k, 2 roundtrip coach tickets from Poland to Vegas, and 1 double room at Treasure Island sound?"

^ lol

I Wild Each It -

"Sooooo Joanna, we'd like to give you the opportunity of a lifetime and fight for the belt next.  How does $8k/$8k, 2 roundtrip coach tickets from Poland to Vegas, and 1 double room at Treasure Island sound?"

This Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It - 

Throw in a UFC doll and im in.

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Didn't they already announce this as a title eliminator fight? Phone Post 3.0
I heard rumblings but nothing official. Especially after that split decision. Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It - 

T.I. would cost money. They surely put the fighters up at a Fertitta owned property like the Sante Fe Station.

ttt

Man, these guys are rushing her into a title fight. I want to see her develop some and then get a shot. Oh well

onandon - Man, these guys are rushing her into a title fight. I want to see her develop some and then get a shot. Oh well
I wouldn't mind seeing her scrap against Rose. That would be a fun stand-up war. Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster - 
onandon - Man, these guys are rushing her into a title fight. I want to see her develop some and then get a shot. Oh well
I wouldn't mind seeing her scrap against Rose. That would be a fun stand-up war. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.  I almost wish they would do that fight, but the division is so thin already that matching her up with Esparza is about the only thing that makes sense.

Still stunned that Gadelha lost. I thought she won, but it was a close fight.

Thought she was the safest bet on the card.

I Wild Each It - 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I Wild Each It -

And if that's not enough you can use Joe Silva's Netflix password for that weekend and watch on your phone. Phone Post 3.0

onandon - Man, these guys are rushing her into a title fight. I want to see her develop some and then get a shot. Oh well

Joanna is 8-0 and was one of the highest ranked fighters at 125 before even coming to the UFC. Now she has knocked off the chick who was widely considered the uncrowned champion. Who deserves a shot more than she does?

I feel they are blowing a good future proper too soon. I would give carla a lay up with someone else who probably isn't a real contender. Maybe the Invicta champ. Felice. Penne rematch Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 -
onandon - Man, these guys are rushing her into a title fight. I want to see her develop some and then get a shot. Oh well

Joanna is 8-0 and was one of the highest ranked fighters at 125 before even coming to the UFC. Now she has knocked off the chick who was widely considered the uncrowned champion. Who deserves a shot more than she does?
Who was the uncrowned champion? Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster - 
Steve4192 -

Who was the uncrowned champion? Phone Post 3.0

Quite a few people thought Gadelha was the best strawweight in the world and would have won TUF if she was on the show. Unfortunately, she is a big weight cutter and had to bow out because she didn't think she could make 115 three times in six weeks and still perform well.