DFW: Werdum gets title shot with win

"they will have their title shot"

means EVENTUALLY

Werdum will prob buttscoot again when facing The Reem 4 the title. Phone Post

Every fight is or isn't for a "title shot"

What a system they have created!

Media Monster -

I think Cormier will go to LHW

Too bad he can't. As in cant physically make the weight cut required. Phone Post

Jds/Cain v Reem(if he beats big foot) then have werdum fight the winner. Phone Post

Werdum doesn't fight Big Nog until June 2013, even if he wins, he won't be fighting again until the fall 2013.  There is room for Overeem before then.

This probably means Overeem will lose his next fight, talk tons of crap and still get the title shot while Werduum "doesn't want the title shot and wouldn't step up to fight JDS, Reem is the only one who would." Phone Post

Who?

what would sakuraba do - Goddammit. So, after cain, jds gets another fucking grappler? One he already kod? Why has dana spoon fed this mfer for so long? Jesus christ. Fuck. Shit man. God.

So, do you really consider Shane Carwin a grappler? When has he ever grappled in MMA? All I have ever seen him do is stand and bang with everybody. I know he was a D2 champ in wrestling, but he hasn't used it in MMA. He is basically a boxer. Roy is nothing but a stand and wanger at this point as well.

JDS will knock the

off his face

Toquinho - 

Werdum will prob buttscoot again when facing The Reem 4 the title. Phone Post

judging by your join date of 2011 maybe you missed the reem vs werdum part 1.  How did that fight end again?

Tru - 
Toquinho -  Werdum will prob buttscoot again when facing The Reem 4 the title. Phone Post

judging by your join date of 2011 maybe you missed the reem vs werdum part 1.  How did that fight end again?

true but if there has ever an argument for a fighter evolving into basically another person it would be the Reem...

Your point that Werdum could sub anyone I agree with...Werdum subbing anyone would not shock me...

What shocks the hell out of me is how Werdum's striking has improved... I think if he would have stood with Reem in there last fight he could have won or come damn close...

French Fries Malone - 
Media Monster -

I think Cormier will go to LHW

Too bad he can't. As in cant physically make the weight cut required. Phone Post

yes he can clean up his diet, eat right and lose fat! but he can't cut water from 238 to 205 lbs, of course he'd get sick.

hogh20 - 
what would sakuraba do - Goddammit. So, after cain, jds gets another fucking grappler? One he already kod? Why has dana spoon fed this mfer for so long? Jesus christ. Fuck. Shit man. God.

So, do you really consider Shane Carwin a grappler? When has he ever grappled in MMA? All I have ever seen him do is stand and bang with everybody. I know he was a D2 champ in wrestling, but he hasn't used it in MMA. He is basically a boxer. Roy is nothing but a stand and wanger at this point as well.

no no, Dana protects him, the raging internet fanboy said so.

Paper champ paper champ!

ChaosOverkill - 
hogh20 - 

no no, Dana protects him, the raging internet fanboy said so.

Paper champ paper champ!

So is johny hendricks a stand and wanger since he hasn't showcased his grappling that often? your points make no sense...

Tru.. Join date of this name is 11 yes.
Anyway, seen ur interviews, you r biased.

Werdum no chance Phone Post

I also do not see werdum give problems to jds, cain or cormier.

I would like to see werdum vs struve or mir Phone Post

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Anytime someone beats Nog they get a title shot. But yet if Nog beats someone he never gets a title shot Phone Post

. Phone Post

Never like to see Brazilians fight each other but i am glad one of them are getting a shot soon.

Would be worst, and most boring HW title ever. Reem must get his chance.