DFW why not AS vs RJJ boxing match in the octagon

It gives one of your biggest stars what he wants and I'm sure it would do great PPV numbers as a main event.

do 1 boxing match and 1 mma fight in the same night bruh

Because roy would want more than anderson silva money, cut of ppv and dana's soul. Phone Post

JoeHurley - 

Because roy would want more than anderson silva money, cut of ppv and dana's soul. Phone Post

Roy fought BHop essentially for free in their second fight.  He doesn't command the big payouts anymore in boxing.  I'm sure you could get him to fight for James Toney money.

Have the guy they've been touting as the best fighter in the world get massacred by a boxer who's a shell of his former self? That sounds good for business.

Die hard fans understand that boxing and MMA are too different for this to matter. Casual fans might not make that distinction. Phone Post

Would they box in the Octagon? If not then you only hold 1 fight that night? If you hold it in the Octagon then you have to spend almost all of the money on RJJ & Silva so the undercard suffers. Lastly why would you pay RJJ millions of dollars to come in and put a fucking beatdown on your champ? Because make no mistake, in a straight up boxing match it isn't even a fight, it's an assassination. Phone Post

JoeHurley - Because roy would want more than anderson silva money, cut of ppv and dana's soul. Phone Post
This, no way it happens in the Octagon, if it ever does happen at all.

My guess is no. Phone Post 3.0

Boxing shouldn't be degraded in a cage.. that's like nhl replacing ice with frozen shit.

shit will never happen. ring, octagon, or otherwise. Phone Post

Do it, Dana.

RJJ/AS straight up boxing, Roy Nelson/James Toney mma striking, no take downs, main event Cain/Tyson Fury mma.

We want ridiculous spectacle, bro.

Let Silva do that when he retires if he wants to. I want to see the best MMA fighter ever fight MMA Phone Post

michael jordan baseball photo: Michael Jordan scan0006.jpgWhy is Anderson Silva boxing at this point a bad idea?..... Let Anderson stick to what he is good at- MMA.