Dhiego Lima vs David Michaud. Titan FC

Dammmmnnnnnnn!!!! I tuned in to watch my boy Micah Miller fight. Congrats on the win Homie!!!! But holy shit!! One of the gutsiest fights I've seen was between Dhiego Lima and David Michaud. They went for broke and killed it the whole fight. Tired as fuck, throwing bombs, dropping each other, killer takedowns, clinch fighting, and a whole lot of heart in that fight. If you've got fight pass it's worth watching. Dhiego won by decision. Congrats to him, that was a hard ass fight. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight, could've went either way. Im glad Lima won, though.

Micah looked great, picked his opponent apart, won in every aspect of the fight. Phone Post 3.0

I only caught the last 3 rounds, which were great, but there was already blood all over, by then. Guys really dug deep in those last two rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Michaud was stalking the whole fight. Had takedowns and was the aggressor. Don't see how he lost. Phone Post 3.0

Bad decision imo Phone Post 3.0

Mack Diesel - Michaud was stalking the whole fight. Had takedowns and was the aggressor. Don't see how he lost. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Terrible decision, if someone can point out to me what rounds Lima won other than 4 and possibly 2, otherwise David controlled that whole fight. Phone Post 3.0