Diaz Brothers = Ultimate Cans = Beat Them to Be Popular

They are both tough but can’t beat anyone in the top 5 in whatever division they want to fight in. He had Leon Edwards hurt bad but it was too late.

They make all of their opponents look good and they gain tons of status beating them.

3 Likes

nates gonna have to fight old, shot fighters at this point if he wants to win
good career, but its just about over

Fuck you. Nick Diaz army motherfucker!!

8 Likes

Paul bros vs. Diaz bros in boxing.

3 Likes

Nate Diaz 20-13
Nick Diaz 26-9
Diego Sanchez 30-13
Donald Cerrone 36-16
Anthony Pettis 24-11

3 Likes

I’d watch and favor the Diaz brothers.

4 Likes

Edwards didn’t look good and this fight won’t make him popular.

1 Like

They are not cans, but they are a bit overrated.

1 Like

Nate Diaz is trending hard right now all over social media. Way more than usual.

He just became an even bigger star off a loss.

1 Like

He didn’t. He looked like the generic UFC fighter. Decent at everything, not great at anything.

Ok they are overrated cans. They are above cans…but…

Nate Diaz last win Anthony Pettis. If you have Pettis as can status, last win 2016. If you have McGregor can status 2015. If you have Michael Johnson can status 2013. If you have Gray Maynard can status 2012. If you have Jim Miller can status 2011.

Nick Diaz last win 2011. He’s been more or less retired from 2015.

Both brothers provide entertainment which is the name of the game. They aren’t contenders or anywhere near contenders.

2 Likes

Fuck you. Nick Diaz army motherfucker!!!

2 Likes

Well there’s a first for everything. Thank you for breaking my hymen of ignored.

Edwards does not look better after having fought Nate lol. If anything he showed that he isn’t really in the same ballpark as Usman

1 Like

This. Edwards really hasn’t shown me he has an elite skill set. He has decent speed, good kicks, ok punches… his grappling is mostly decent … I was hoping he’d show something in this fight to make me think a fight with Usman is intriguing but nope

1 Like

That leon edwards fight was embarrassing. looked like a toughman contest with 4 oz gloves. Air punches, swinging wildly, hoping something sticks. The Diaz bros refuse to use their bjj at all. Their boxing sucks and they have no power in anything they throw. They win by volume and attrition.

I beat OPs mothers tits when she swing on my ding. Happy Father’s Day

Let’s remember the time when nick diaz fought. 99 percent of the fighters at that time fought not to loose. What does that equal to you ask? Well, a normal strat was to wrestlefuck your opponent. Lay down and take time of the clock. Pure bullshit. NICK DIAZ at one point was the only dude fighting to fuck you up. Give the man some respect you puss ya ass bi

I’d be happy for the Diaz bros on that pay day!