Diaz vs Anderson vs Jones... Crimes/ Suspensions

Ok you mouth breathers. Since many of you are retarded or are being intentionally obtuse, allow me to break this down for you.  You seem to want to compare the three aforementioned fighters, and use Jones and Anderson as reasons Diaz is being treated unfairly.   They are not comparable.  Pay attention. 

Anderson-  Received one year for a first positive steroid offense. This is 100% standard.  The only person I know of to be penalized more harshly was Schlemenko in Ca.  Once again, one year. VERY standard.  Everyone in Vegas who has tested positive, gets one year max, like Anderson.  

Jones-  NEVER tested positive IN COMPETITION. If you don't understand what in competition means, research it on many of the threads.  Tested positive for coke out of competition. Was not penalized because they can't, just like Nick wasn't penalized for failing out of completion tests, per Cesar.  His crimes weren't addressed by the commission, just like Nicks weren't. 

Diaz-  Tested positive in competition two times, ran from another drug test in CA, and then tested positive again.  The AC stated they took his skipped test into consideration,  so essentially they looked at the last as his 4th offense.  

Nick was recently charged with 2 DUI's, driving on a suspended license, obstruction of justice, etc...  He had 8 total charges and warrants for his arrest.  NONE of that affected his UFC career.  The commission did not get involved, just like they didn't with Jones. The UFC never suspended him or got involved. He was suspended, and excessively imo, for IN COMPETITION testing.  

In closing, none of the above were penalized by the AC for their out of completion crimes/activities.  If you want to say Nick's 5 years is excessive, I understand and agree.  If you want to say weed should be legal, I agree.   If you want to say the commissions testing was shady, I get it. But quit bringing up Anderson and Jones, as if they have anything to do with Nicks failures. It just makes you look uneducated or dumb. 

Good post...........how you get it in that fancy official looking font?

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Ok you mouth breathers. Since many of you are retarded or are being intentionally obtuse, allow me to break this down for you.  You seem to want to compare the three aforementioned fighters, and use Jones and Anderson as reasons Diaz is being treated unfairly.   They are not comparable.  Pay attention. 

Anderson-  Received one year for a first positive steroid offense. This is 100% standard.  The only person I know of to be penalized more harshly was Schlemenko in Ca.  Once again, one year. VERY standard.  Everyone in Vegas who has tested positive, gets one year max, like Anderson.  

Jones-  NEVER tested positive IN COMPETITION. If you don't understand what in competition means, research it on many of the threads.  Tested positive for coke out of competition. Was not penalized because they can't, just like Nick wasn't penalized for failing out of completion tests, per Cesar.  His crimes weren't addressed by the commission, just like Nicks weren't. 

Diaz-  Tested positive in competition two times, ran from another drug test in CA, and then tested positive again.  The AC stated they took his skipped test into consideration,  so essentially they looked at the last as his 4th offense.  

Nick was recently charged with 2 DUI's, driving on a suspended license, obstruction of justice, etc...  He had 8 total charges and warrants for his arrest.  NONE of that affected his UFC career.  The commission did not get involved, just like they didn't with Jones. The UFC never suspended him or got involved. He was suspended, and excessively imo, for IN COMPETITION testing.  

In closing, none of the above were penalized by the AC for their out of completion crimes/activities.  If you want to say Nick's 5 years is excessive, I understand and agree.  If you want to say weed should be legal, I agree.   If you want to say the commissions testing was shady, I get it. But quit bringing up Anderson and Jones, as if they have anything to do with Nicks failures. It just makes you look uneducated or dumb. 

Jones popped for Coke, was involved in what should have been a felony hit and run, and has 2 drinking and driving charges on his record. 

Diaz didn't even fail a legitimate test.

You're being a cunt, and not looking at the facts of Nick's case, you're looking at his history. The same thing the NSAC did. So, since he has a history, he must be guilty, right? Wrong.

I still can't believe Nick got 5 years. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 

Good post...........how you get it in that fancy official looking font?

Ha not sure...I cant type on this site on my phone so I type in 'notes' on iPhone.  It just shows up like this. 

Dom Hemingway - I still can't believe Nick got 5 years. Phone Post 3.0

I agree

Good post by OP.

12xSixElbow doesn't even seem like he read it though.

12SixElbow - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Jones popped for Coke, was involved in what should have been a felony hit and run, and has 2 drinking and driving charges on his record. 

Diaz didn't even fail a legitimate test.

You're being a cunt, and not looking at the facts of Nick's case, you're looking at his history. The same thing the NSAC did. So, since he has a history, he must be guilty, right? Wrong.

Way to either a) not read it or b) read it and have no fucking reading comprehension whatsoever.

"Yno idea why all these things are being lumped together lol"

I agree... it's weird how so many try to compare them on almost every thread Diaz or Jones related, right?   

He'll look at OC Apples thread from an hour ago.  It directly compared Jones and Diaz.  

I don't understand how people don't get it either.  It's why I made the thread. 

It is crazy how many fans in the UG don't understand the distinction between the two. OP, you are fighting the good fight.

Ttt for guys like ocbadapple who still don't understand the basics of the case.  

Good post.

VD

for the worst poster on the website

Agreed, it's crazy how little people pay attention to any of this. Which is why I think most people actually don't give a shit and just want something to shout about.

Loses title and $3-$4m every 5 months.  

* doesn't know what Scot free means